ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖 𝕊𝕝𝕚𝕡 & 𝕊𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕋𝕚𝕡🥀

Ace droppped the 'trying to be nice' and was now nearly as irritated as the housewarden

Ace droppped the 'trying to be nice' and was now nearly as irritated as the housewarden. "Whoa, hold up! Is that one of your rules too!?"

"Yeah! If you want the tart gone, let me eat it!" Grim crossed his arms.

Trey was quick to intervene and speak up. "Housewarden, allow me to apologize. I was the one who suggested making the chestnut tart."

"I was a part of that too. We had no idea there was a rule about it!" Cater raised both his hands up in a 'surrendering' pose.

"The making of the tart is not the issue. The issue is bringing it HERE. Today. THAT is the transgression!" Riddle's brows further furrowed.

Ace matched the redhead's expression, furrowing his brows as well. "All you do is cite one stupid rule after another! You sound totally foolish!"

"What did you just call me? "Foolish"!?" Riddle's eyes narrowed into a glare, clencing his fists.

"I apologize, though I must agree. These rules are quite- no, they ARE overbearing and most are not even necessary." You sighed, taking a small step forward. This was not justice, these rules proved no justice. Riddle directed his glare at you. Although no words were mustered, it was clear he felt offended and angered by your statement. Yet behind those fury-filled eyes also hid the smallest tinge of betrayal.

"Everyone, stop! Don't dig this hole any deeper!" Cater cried out, frantically waving his hands. He wore a weary smile as he turned towards the redhead. "And Riddle, please try to remember that these are new students who've only been here a few days!" He desperately tried to reason.

Ace firmly shook his head and stood his ground. "Nah, bro. I've got a shovel and I am DIGGING. Throwing away a tart to obey some insane rule is about as foolish as it gets."

"I agree with Ace. Of course, I understand that rules do need to be followed, but... This is going much too far." Deuce took a step forward as well, pursing his lips.

"Are you attempting to debate me? Bold move. But I'll bite. By breaking even the smallest rule, you are throwing wide the gate to anarchy." The only evident emotion in Riddle's tone was now disdain.

Ace turned his head over his shoulder to glance at the other Heartslabyul students. "Everyone, I know you're afraid of getting your magic sealed away, but you know this is insane, right?"

The dorm members hesitantly glanced at one another. "N-no, we, uh..."

"Well? Isn't it?" Riddle raised a furrowed brow at the students, continuing to cross his arms. He radiated an intimidating aura which made it difficult for the others to speak their mind.

"Far from it, Housewarden Riddle, sir!"
"We trust in your judgement, sir!"

Ace clicked his tongue. "You spineless, fair-weather cowards..." He spoke through gritted teeth.