𝕄𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕊𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 & ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕩𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝🦁

These past few days have been quite calm, to say the least

These past few days have been quite calm, to say the least. Apart from some of the chaos your cat causes, all seems to be going well. Still, even under those circumstances, you had a nagging thought from the back of your mind that this peace wasn't going to last forever, nor would those odd dreams simply just disappear. So, it didn't come as much of a surprised you when you envisioned another dream.

Although, what did surprise you was that it was taking place in... The savanna? Powerful gusts of wind blew through the trees and grass, almost to the point you could feel it on your own skin. From a high cliff, there stepped out a mighty lion, followed by a female lion, and accompanied by a mandrill carrying what appears to be a bright yellow cub. Animals from far and wide had gathered around in one single area to watch.

The mandrill walked closer towards the end of cliff, and lifted the cub high up in the air. A few clouds parted, allowing the sun's rays to cascade down on the cub, which made him shine brighter than before. An extraordinary yet fascinating sight. Every animal cheered loudly, some emitted sounds of praise, whilst others stomped their feet and leaped with joy.

All of a sudden, your vision blurred and your environment changed in to a different place. A more dark and dreary environment replaced the previously joyful celebration.

"Life's not fair, is it?" A brooding voice suddenly spoke up. "You see I, well I, shall never be king." The voice got closer, emerging from the shadows was a lion with black mane and green eyes that glowed intimidatingly. "And you...can't seem to take a break." He sauntered closer towards you with a mocking smirk.

You simply stood there, eyes widening and mouth slightly agape. A talking lion...? Not just communicating through roars or growls, but actual clear and understandable words. You've never met other animals who could talk before, besides Grim.

The lion idly strolled around you, green eyes inspecting your features. "What's the matter? Afraid?" He taunted, tone evident with boredom, yet also a bit of amusement.

"I suppose I'm just rather surprised..." You admitted, your own gaze studied the lion. Your expression became laced with realization. Wasn't he a part of the Great Sevens? Noticing the scar over one of his eye, you instantly recalled that he was Scar!

"I don't have the patience to wait for your puny, little mind to register all this." Scar examined his claws with an indifferent expression. "It's quite simple, really. Just show me how much you're truly worthy for...a surprise. Be prepared."

"Let me guess-"

"No. I despise guessing games." Scar furrowed his brows, before snapping his fingers...paws? As soon as he did, laughing noises echoed through the cave, and three hyenas appeared out of the shadow and behind him. "These idiots will make sure to keep an eye on you." The lion stated with a groan.

"Well, well, well, Banzi, what have we got here?" A feminine voice asked their fellow hyena, approaching you with a grin.

The hyena, presumably named Banzi, simply shook his head with a sharp smile. "Hmmm, I don't know, Shenzi. Uh, what do you think, Ed?" He questioned the other hyena, who simply just cackled in response.