𝔸 𝕌𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝔽𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕥 & 𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤 ℍ𝕦𝕟𝕥 (10)

Grim took a deep breath and yelled out into the mine

Grim took a deep breath and yelled out into the mine. "H-hey, monster! I'm, uh...I-I'm over here!"

The large creature began to emerge out of the mines with a defeaning roar. "Grrraaawrrr BEGOOOOOONE!"

"He's comin' our way! Y/n!" Grim got on all fours and began running as fast as he possibly could.

You cupped a hands on your mouth to increase the volume of your voice, while your other free hand was waving around to catch the creature's attention. "Right over here!" You began sprinting away as well.

"Grrurgh? Thieeef thiiis waaay tooooo... Neeevvva giiive stoooones! Neeevvvaaa!"

"Eep! If it lands one of those punches, we're toast!" Grim sqealed.

You glanced back. It was working thus far. It began chasing you and Grim. "Come on, Grim. Let's lure him as far from the cave as we can."

"Begooone! BEGOOOOONE!"

"We got him a good distance away from the mine!" Grim shouted.

"Now's the chance. We're placing our hopes on you!" You beckoned.

Ace firmly nodded. "Ok, you bet. I got this! One extra-large gust of wind, comin' up!" Wind began to accelerate out from Ace's magical wand/pen.

"With a side of Grim's blazin'-hot fire! MYAAAH!" Grim took a large inhale and huffed out a great amount of his blue fire, directed to the Monster.

"Grrraaahhh!?" It turned its faceless, glass bottle-head around in startled confusion as the flames began to ignite its (already ragged) clothes.

"How's that taste!? With my winds fanning them, even Grim's feeble flames can become an inferno!" Ace smiled as he placed a hand on his hip.

"Whaddaya mean "feeble"!? Ya really don't know how to shut yer mouth, do ya?" Grim furrowed his brows at Ace.

"Did you see that? It seems like the monster's afraid of the flaming tornado and currently trapped. Go, now's our chance!" You pointed out.

Deuce inhaled and exhaled, closing his eyes and concentrating. "Just stay calm, aim carefully...and pull out the biggest, heaviest thing I can think of... Get'em, cauldron!" A cauldron immediately spawned out from thin air and plummeted on top of the Monster with a loud crash.

"Nailed it! The plan's workin'! Look, Y/n! That monster got smashed flat by a falling cauldron, just like Ace. Man, I wish you'd been there to see it." Grim snickered.

"Coulda done that without the reminder, thanks! This has been one drag after another." Ace shook his head and frowned. He tried to hide his embarrassment and disappointment.

A certain blue haired male's hand unexpectedly took hold of yours. It was a gentle yet firm grip. "Quick! While it's distracted, we need to get the magestone!" Deuce hurriedly pulled your hand and hauled you back inside the mine.