ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕤𝕝𝕒𝕓𝕪𝕦𝕝 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕕🥀

It's been a few days since that fiasco, and you were currently resting in your dorm

It's been a few days since that fiasco, and you were currently resting in your dorm. It always took time for your thoughts to ease. But once it did, you managed to get some sleep. Not much to your surprise, you were yet again in another dream. Yet, no scene was shown. Everywhere you turn or look, the whole area was simply nothing but an endless void of black.

"So, we meet again, my dear." You snapped your head towards the voice. Standing a few distance away infront of you was the Queen of Hearts herself.

"Why, yes, your majesty." You performed your best curtsy, receiving a content hum from the Queen.

"Now, do you remember what I said about good girls who are given rewards?" She seems to get straight to the point. Placing her heart-shaped fan under your chin, she slightly lifted your head to face her. You simply nodded.

"Well, today is the day you earn your reward. You've done an exceptional job, and you showed you're capable of much." The Queen chuckled to herself as you rose up from the curtsy. "To you I grant, the powers of healing all that which is broken."

"Healing powers...?" You repeated with a dumbfounded expression.

"You heard right. Healing powers granted by yours truly." The Queen retorted, while fixing her neat, raven hair.

"Your majesty, may I ask-"

"I ask the questions!" The Queen quickly snapped back. "Aren't thankful for this gift?" She smiled widely in anticipation.

"Yes, of course. Thank you, your majesty." You gave another quick bow before deciding to just ask the question. "Were you the one whose voice echoed through my thoughts?" You inquired courteously.

Fortunately, the Queen did not seem to mind that question, almost impressed by your inquiry even. "My, how studious of you, little girl. Yes, it was I. I was the one who sent those messages through your thoughts."

"How is that possible-"

"Don't question the Queen's ways!" She yelled before clearing her throat. "Allow me to explain what the power I've given you is able to do. Now, it's quite self explanatory because of the name, yet it holds a deeper meaning." She patted your cheek, making sure she had your attention.

The Queen strolled in circles around you. "Here are the rules. You cannot fully cure it, though you can be somewhat of help. After all, pain cannot truly heal unless the person themselves wishes and accepts so. Careful with your words, for they can either bring venom, or health. The healing shall not work if you use it on yourself. You're stuck being the healer, but never the healed."

She briefly pauses infront of you, staring at you with that piercing gaze. "I trust you shall do well, make good choices, not break rules, and use this power with wisdom, my dear. Understood?" It took some time for her words to process in your mind.