ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 ℂ𝕒𝕝𝕝 & 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝔼𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣🦁

Next, you entered through the mirror which had a sign on top saying "SAVANACLAW

Next, you entered through the mirror which had a sign on top saying "SAVANACLAW." This was clearly opposite to the Pomefiore mirror. Stones surrounded its frame, torches with crackling fire were lit up from either sides, and animal bones were scattered around as well. Similar to how every transportation would usually work: you now see yourself in a rugged environment. The blinding sun beamed upon the entirety of the surroundings. The Savana from Savanaclaw name speaks for itself.

Deuce hovered a hand over his eyes to avoid the sunlight from flooding his vision. "Huh... So this is Savanaclaw."

"Whoa, did they carve this place into a mountain? And check out these huge bones! I wouldn't wanna meet whatever animal they're from." Grim examined and poked the animal bones scattered around the sandy ground with curiosity.

Ace crossed his arms, gaze darting around the unfamiliar territory. "Couldn't be less like Heartslabyul." The ginger stated.

"No kidding. Even the air here feels so...primal. It's like we've left the bounds of civilization." Cater sighed and blew a strand of hair away from his face.

"So what's this Jack guy look like?" Ace inquired with a raised brow.

Cater swiftly took out his phone and stared at it for a few moments before replying, "Apparently he's got wolf ears, silver hair, and big, bushy tail too."

You tilted your head to peak at Cater's screen, realization laced your expression. "Didn't we see him previously once or twice in the cafeteria?"

"Wait, you mean like that guy run in' laps over there?" Grim pointed his paw towards a student wearing his dorm's black-and-yellow P.E. uniform. Although he was still a junior, he was exceptionally tall and well built. Currently, the wolf male was drinking from his water bottle, while a towel dangled over his neck.

Cater clasped his hands together with a smile. "Whoa, good eye! There's no way that's not our boy."

"And I thought those twins were big! This guy's HUGE!" Ace exclaimed with widened eyes.

"No wonder all the scouts are after him." Cater mumbled.

"With that build, he'd be an asset on any team." Deuce commented, placing a hand on his chin.

"I believe he could have some answers for us. Though, I must say, he's rather intimidating." Your gaze remained to linger upon the large male who wore a scowling expression. Perhaps that was just his natural resting face?

You recovered from your daze once you felt an arm wrap itself around your shoulder. "Gettin' a little nervous there, Y/n? Don't worry, hon! Cay-Cay's got your back. I won't let the bid bad wolf bite you, darling." Cater pulled you closer to his side with a grin, leaning his head on top of yours. You chuckled a bit in amusement.