Irony

- Jaguar

I think irony is funny.

Sometimes it can be kind of annoying, but mostly it funny.

To give some context, I went to Elementary school with that Typhoon guy. We weren't friends or anything, but I had no beef with him.

We were just chill with eachother.

Anyways, today when I saw him with Jade, my initial thought was not jealousy. It was irony.

Because back in freshman year the year before he left the school, he had this big crush on Anemone.

Anemone, was not even remotely interested in him. He wasn't a nerd or anything, but he wasn't popular.

Anyways, Anemone had a big crush on me. Fun, right?

He complained about it to one of my buddies. Then he complained to me and said something like, "It's just because your popular. If you had my social status she wouldn't like you!"

I didn't really care because I didn't like Anemone.

But ever since then, he would make little comments like people only like me because I'm popular.

They never really got to me.

But in college, there isn't really popularity, and he was yet again, crushing on another girl that liked me.

Except this time it was Jade. The way he was looking at her though, hopeless romantic.

The irony that would happen twice though. I just enjoyed proving to him that people like me for me and not my social status.

I might sound a little stuck up, but I have been so used to having to fight for Jade hence the constant competition (Flame) that I have learned to be appreciative that I don't have to anymore.

So yeah, irony is funny.

Life is pretty good lately.

Jade has been getting better, I don't think you can fully heal after everything she has gone through, but she is doing better.

I have been getting sleep. Always a great thing. Also getting most of my assignments done quickly and easily.

And yeah, great things lately.

- Moon

I layed on the couch in Deathbringer's house. My head rested in Qibli's lap.

Glory, Deathbringer, Kinkajou, Turtle, Qibli, and I, were all talking about the kids and highschool.

It was enjoyable.

Kinkajou was going on about something that happened in highschool.

Glory chuckled lightly. Suddenly Deathbringer had an intriguing thought. "Y'know, if Jade and Jaguar get married we would be siblings." he says giddily.

Qibli groans instantly. I smack him lightly.

"Brother and sister in law Deathbringer. Not actual siblings. Also, you are pretty much my brother anyways, I've lived with you as a minor. And we spend more time at your house than our own anyways." I point out.

"Yes. But isn't that sort of ironic that our children could be married. Out of all the people in the world it happened to be those two." Deathbringer presses.

Qibli groans again.

"You speak like they're engaged Deathbringer. Yeah it's ironic. But I'm not the biggest fan of the idea of my daughter dating anyone." Qibli grumbles.