Important News

READ THIS ALL. DONT SKIP SERIOUSLY.

Alright guys.

So some stuff has come up. The topic of deactivating my phone and laptop has come up by my father. It is going to happen.

When I have no idea he will not say. It's not because I have done anything wrong the answer is personal.

So I will have to get a new phone and laptop. If you enjoy this book and it stops updating suddenly for a while. And you want to keep reading it. Do this.

Go on my profile and post this, "Please notify when you get a new profile so I can continue this book."

When I get a new profile I will view my old one and write down all of the requests and notify all of you what profile I have now.

Also, I just made a national club volleyball team. We practice three times a week for two hours. I have school for eight hours a day. About an hour of homework. My brothers activities to attend to. And tournaments on the weekends.

Sleeping, eating, doing my other hobbies like reading, driving, etc will start to add up. Updating wattpad is going to be a struggle.

And I am trying out for my school Volleyball team as well.

So life is really not makin stuff easy right now. I feel horrible for getting close to abandoning these books and all of you guys.

But to be honest. Wattpad is not at the top of my priorities. And it won't be. I feel bad for saying to but its true and I won't lie to you guys.

So again, I am so sorry. I hope you guys understand.

Bye guys.