Introduction

My name is Christina Lyon. Your probably wondering how my last name is Lyon. Well my parents are the famous Cookie And Lucious Lyon. I know your saying there is no way they're your parents they only have 3 childern, well let me tell you the story. I'm actually the 3rd Lyon child (Andre, Jamal, Christina,Hakeem). When my mom went to jail my fathers music career was becoming more and more successful,so he left us with our Uncle Veron and Uncle Bunkie a lot more. But instead of going to my Uncles I decided I wanted to go out wanting to hang out with my friends but ended up meeting this boy at the park named Kareem. Overtime me and Kareem became a couple and everything was great. Until he became more and more controlling. My dad had received a record deal and told us we had to move to New York. I told Kareem that I would be leaving and he beat me and threatened me saying that if I ever left him he would kill me. He would only let me out long enough so I could go to school. But even when I went to school he would drive me there ,take me to class, meet me after all my classes and then take me home. That year Kareem forced to me to go to prom with him. He brought the dress that he wanted me to wear and everything and the night of prom Kareem raped me and I became pregnant with our daughter Lola she is truly a blessing. I hope one day I can leave with my daughter and have to never come back here.