Chapter 1 - 𝑺𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝑶𝒗𝒆𝒓

AUTHORS NOTE - This will be from Ella's point of view but as some points you'll experience the views of the triplets. I'm sorry if the triplets don't seem the same all the time, but remember it's just a story!
Enjoy!

Some inspiration by other story's.

———————————————————————————

My alarm went off, great, summers over and it's time to go back to school. SENIOR YEAR! Well, at least I'll be able to see Nick more often. My best friend!

I yawned, trying to push myself up until I finally managed too.
After I got changed I listened to some music, specifically SZA whilst I was dabbing on my make up.

Previously, I packed my bag last night so when I headed downstairs it was ready for me to leave with.

I decided not to eat breakfast as I wasn't too hungry ,so I went to the front of my door, waiting for Nick and Chris, and unfortunately the driver, Matt, to pick me up at the usual time.

"I can't wait till either Chris or Nick gets there drivers licence" I muttered to myself.

Scrolling through my phone patiently waiting, I heard a loud beep.

"Ella!" Nick smiled.

" Hey Nick, Hey Chris!" I greeted back at them whilst getting into the car, doing up my seatbelt. Completely ignoring Matt, wanting nothing to do with him.

Unfortunately, I have to witness Matthew Bernard Sturniolo if I wanted a lift everyday of school week. I mean I take the opportunity when I have it, but I'll never forgive him.

A couple years back, when me and the triplets stood at the age of 13/14. Having the biggest crush on Matthew, I told Nick my confessions to him who told Matt with my permission.

Matt decided that he would tell all of his friends, but they told him to date me for money. We broke up after I found out what happened. I cried for many days, even in front of him as he was laughing spreading the rumour. This is when I lost a family member too, and he knew it.

He was forgiven by everyone, of course. It's Matt. It's the triplets brothers after all, one of my best friend's triplet! Plus they say he was young and stupid, but I was damaged, and I say to myself I will never forgive him.
And I hope to stick to that.

There is no way in hell I'd fall for him again, having that traumatic experience at the back of my head as I walk through the halls everyday.

The triplets car pulled up at the school and we all got out.

Glaring at Matt before turning to Nick, I hoped I shoved some sort of guilt down his throat.

"We have geography first together!" Nick told me with a smile.

"Yes! Thank god, I was dreading at the thought of being all on my own first period on the FIRST DAY back" I exclaimed pulling Nick into a hug.

Matt and Chris went their separate ways as me and Nick settled into class, getting our books and pens out ready to start.

"Good morning class, today we'll be focusing on our knowledge of the.." that's the last I heard from the teacher before I zoned out.

Nick kept nudging me to tell me I'd done no work the whole lesson.

"Shit." I sighed.

"Quick, copy me." Nick whispered.

Trying to copy, I was caught in full action.

"Ella, that's a 45 minute detention after school, room T106." The teacher said, extremely annoyed.

"Whatever." I glared as me and Nick walked out.

"Ella, you are so close to not graduating, this close!" He showed me with his hands.

"I'm trying!" I explain, then we just laugh.

After first period I met up some of my other friends, Riley, Cassie and Lilia. Thankfully, they are the only ones as well me who will never forgive Matt

"Hey girl! How was first class?" asked Cassie.

"I got a detention.. but I was with Nick!" I laughed.

"A detention first day back, first period?" Riley gasped.

"You rebel." Lilia joked but then asked me why.

"I didn't pay attention the whole lesson and got caught trying to copy Nicks work." I awkwardly laughed.

After talking and eating for a good 45 minutes the bell rang.

"Shit, I'm in Matts class next, sitting beside Matt. So I'm going to do a few laps but I'll catch you guys up later!" I smiled, turning around and walked off as they said their goodbyes.

"Ugh." I grunted. Physically refusing to make my way to that class. Unfortunately I was caught and dragged to the class.

Walking to the door, I froze for a moment but then was forced to open it.

"Why are we late, Ella?" The teacher asked with a grudge, acting all calm.

"No reason." I rolled my eyes, making my way to my seat, moving it as far from Matt as possible.

"You have a detention for Thursday! Move the chair back and stop the attitude immediately!" She yelled at the top of her voice.

"Whatever." I folded my arms smirking.

Soon after, the teacher started to began and played a video for us to study on. She couldn't hear anyone speaking from the back.

"You are SO close to not graduating." A voice, with a strong Boston accent tells me.

Matthew.

"I'm aware." I state, avoiding all eye contact.

"Then, start studying more." He explains.

"Why are you talking to me." I turn.

"I don't hate you it's just you." He says with a look on his face.

"OH, so you think after everything I'm going to like you, ha, you're taking the piss Matt!" I exclaim over the video playing.

"I was young." He rolled his eyes.

"That's what everyone says and it's starting to get on my last nerve!" I frustratedly shout in his face.

He notices my anger and laughs.

"Get over it, Young." He smirks getting up as the bell rings.

I absolutely hate being called my surname, he called me it before everything as a nickname. And he knows I despise it till this day.

"You suck." I shout as he walks out.

He laughs AGAIN.

It's starting to get on my last nerve, I know I can't speak to Nick or even Chris about it because it's their brother and they wouldn't want to hear some rant about my hatred towards him.

Packing up my stuff, I just couldn't wait to get out, away from Matt. Time to attend the detention.