Chaptr 9: Hook-up

George POV.
Smut warning

My lips pressed themselves into a line, trying not to make too much noise as Dream thrusted into me. He had begun slowly, a gentle caring movement as he peppered kisses and bites over my neck. “Dr-Dream.” I moaned out, feeling each of my nerves inflaming with his touch. “Please… faster.”

He sunk his teeth into my neck, biting down on it and causing me to tense up with an aroused moan as he began thrusting into me faster. The bed beneath me shook and I prayed that there was nobody in the other room. My back arched, pressing him further into me and bringing more stimulation to both of us.

The blond’s movements continued to speed up, getting more rapid and reaching deeper each time. It was amazing, the stimulation that i had lacked for months now satisfying me all o=at one as he released my skin and began softly kissing me instead.

“Look at you.” He gushed, his lips slowly moving down to tickle me with kisses along my chest. “I wish I had a camera. Although I probably wouldn’t last seeing photos of you beneath me every single day.” The blond began panting, gripping at my plush thighs and lifting them to an angle where he reached even deeper.

My legs moved to wrap around his waist, constricting him and feeling them stick from the sweat and tension. My hands went to grab at his hair, pulling at it and tugging him back up to me as he groaned out. “Fucking-God.” He swore before his lips clashed against mine in a kiss.

While he was caught off guard I forced my tongue in his mouth, began to lick at his teeth and tongue, exploring every crevice. Dream moaned against me, the vibrations running through my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, bringing those vibrations further through me as his movements temporarily grew more desperate.

My arms wrapped around his shoulders, still tangling my fingers through his hair but pulling him closer down to me. He held me in response. His hands squeezed at my plush thighs, massaging them lovingly to bring some gentle sensation contrast against the harshness of his thrusts. After a few moments though, the massaging turned to squeezing and quick pinches.

“Dream!” I cried against him, my head flinging back in a cry, nestling amongst the pillow. My chest rose and fell rapidly as he went back to biting at my neck. “God… fuck… It’s so good! So good!” I cried out, embarrassment evading me as I matched the thrusts of the blond.

“You look so beautiful.” He told me, sucking more marks in my neck, creating a rainbow of different colours. I hummed at it, the soothing sensation a sweet contrast to the treatment my lower half was getting. My lips were dried and so I licked at them, before biting my tongue to stop from making noise.

The blond panted, kissing at me while taking a few breaks from his movements. Our hands grabbed at one another and we went to making out. “You are so amazing.” I told him, trailing up along the stubble on his face. “You taste so good.”
“There’s another part of me you could taste another time.” He smirked.

“That would be good.” I grinned, since it meant that I would get some more time with the attractive blond male. His weight was completely on me, adding to the pressure on my erect cock and earning a moan from me. To chase the same stimulation some more my hips bucked up against his.

Dream moaned from the stimulation, his hands either side of my head, keeping himself up as my hips rolled forward against him. “God Dream~!” I moaned out, my movements getting more reckless. “I’m close! So fucking close!” A smirk grew on the blond’s face, allowing me to just fuck myself to get stimulation from both sides.

All that I could hear in my ears was my own moaning and panting mixed with Dream’s. It was so hot, especially when a hand snuck down to grip at my dick tightly. His fingers brushed over my length, giving enough pressure to drive me crazy.

“I bet that feels good.” He smirked, with me nodding desperately in agreement. The knot in my stomach was getting tighter, getting closer to bursting. “Look at you, so desperate.” His lips attached themselves to my collarbone, marking me with a harsh bite, drawing blood from my skin. It was so fucking hot and I couldn’t hold myself any more, cumming over him.

His hand continued to hold my cock, however being a lot more gentle as he stroked me through my high. He hummed out in pleasure as I clenched around him, clearly gaining a similar stimulation to what I had done. He rocked his hips into me, adding to my own pleasure while regaining some of his own.

Eventually he released into me as well, our lips once again clashing with lips, teeth, and tongue as he spilled inside of me. “Dre- fu- so good,” I managed to get out between our mouths.
“Holy shi-” the blond replied, just as many words he spoke getting cut off as me. “You’re so tigh- so damn good.”

Slowly his hand slipped out from between our bodies, coming up to his mouth and he licked off the sticky white substance. My eyes widened, listening to his sound of his satisfaction and blushing. “You taste amazing.” He grinned. “I want you more… so much more.”
I chuckled tiredly. “Then you can have more. As much as you want.”

“Really?” He asked. Seeming hopeful, and I nodded tiredly. “God, I know we only met earlier today but I might be in love.” He nipped at my neck a bit, his cock already hardening inside me against and mine following behind him.
“Jus-just give me a movement.” I said, leaning back.

My body was sore after what had happened, yet it wasn’t sore enough to put me off, if anything it made me even more desperate to be completely satisfied. For a few moments we just held each other in an embrace, getting our stamina up before beginning again.
______________________________________
1090 words

Hey people, Ezra here. I hope you guys enjoy the smut, hopefully there shall be some more later in the story.

I should have another story written and uploaded by the end of the week for my smutshots.

Enjoy the week until then though.