10 - Together

Andy and I made it home in a hurry and his lips were on mine the minute we walked through the door, he had me pinned against the closed front door and we worked off each other's jackets just dropping them to the floor. Andy pulled slightly away from me, but I had a hold of his shirt keeping his body against mine.

"We need to get upstairs, I don't know how much longer I can take not being with you." Andy said and I nodded. Andy took my hand, and we hurried upstairs together. We stopped at Jacob's room and quietly opened the door seeing him fast asleep. We smiled at this, as I closed his bedroom door Andy walked right up behind me and started kissing the side of my neck and I moaned as I bit my bottom lip.

"Bedroom, now." I whispered as we rushed down to our room, inside the room all bets were off, clothes started flying and lips not breaking apart. I wrapped my arms around Andy's neck and pulled him to the bed. Laying him down on top of me and feeling everything, I had missed about this man's body on top of mine.

Andy's lips left mine and started working down my body, I moaned feeling the lips and beard burn the entire length of my body knowing where this was going. Andy reached between my legs and growled to himself. I felt his hot breath on me as he moved closer, and his tongue licked up my slit. I arched my back ready to explode at his touch, he chuckled which sent vibrations through my body, and I moaned out.

"Andy, please..." I begged and he listened to me beg, I instantly felt him slide in 2 fingers and started pumping them in and out with a small swirl as his tongue also started lapping at my clit. Fuck if this man didn't know how to make me quickly come undone. I clenched the sheets with one hand and the other was running down my body ultimately landing on the back of Andy's head and holding him where he was.

He moaned on me as I fisted his hair, I smiled at the feeling and then yelped when I felt teeth give a little nip. As he pumped his fingers faster, I felt myself clenching around his fingers and he fought the resistance of the tightness and pumped faster.

I couldn't hold back anymore, and I cried out in my release trying to remember Jacob was home and I needed to try and be quiet. My legs were shaking and my body convulsing as Andy worked up my body. He looked me in the eyes as he hovered over me.

"Let me on top." I breathlessly said and Andy smiled with a nod.

"Gladly." Andy said. I knew it was his favorite position so I knew he wouldn't complain. I needed to have control though, I needed to control the entire situation right now. Andy laid down on the bed and I climbed on top of him slowly sliding down on him and he gripped my hips holding me on him, not allowing me to move which I didn't mind, just feeling this connection with him again was something I knew I was missing.

As I started rocking on Andy, he threw his head back at the feeling of being connected to me like this again. I placed my hands on his thighs, leaning back and just slowly moving on Andy. I knew what he liked, and I knew how to work him just right.

"Look at me Mel, come forward." Andy said and I smiled as I leaned back forward leaning down to connect my lips to his. I gently bit his lower lip as we broke apart and Andy smiled at me. He went to wrap his arms around me, and I stopped him by quickly sitting back up. I got up off of him just to slam myself back down on him again.

"Holy fuck!" Andy grumbled and I smiled to myself knowing I was doing this to him, I was making him feel this good. I even had to admit to myself that this felt different. Not because we hadn't done anything in a while but because there was nothing holding us back. Even though I didn't know about the vasectomy before it always felt like Andy was holding something back during sex, now there was nothing...there was no barrier...we were having sex for the first time with a possibility of getting pregnant.

Pregnant...pregnant...that could happen now...

"Tell me when your close Andy, you have to tell me..." I breathed out and he just half nodded. I felt myself tightening around Andy and clenching. I was so close to my release, but Andy seemed to be holding off. He ran his hands up my body and then around to my ass clenching. I threw my head back as I moaned out my released and Andy felt me releasing all around him as he swelling inside of me.

"Andy are you close?" I asked and he nodded as I started moving faster on him.

"I'm going to..." Andy trailed off and I quickly got off of him, scurried down and started sucking him off until he released in my mouth. As he finished releasing, he was watching me as I looked up at him. I saw the confusion on his face.

"Mel...?" Andy asked confused and I just crawled back up on the bed and covered up sitting against the headboard. Andy did the same and we just sat in silence.

"I couldn't do it Andy I'm sorry." I finally spoke up. I looked at him when I felt his eyes on me. "I couldn't take a chance of getting pregnant...not right now."

"I thought we were getting us back?" Andy asked.

"And we are but do you really think a baby is what we need right now? I want to work on us Andy and I want us to be in the right place for us when we do end up having a baby." I said and Andy sighed but half nodded.

"I just didn't think it would be like this with us now. I guess somewhere in my mind I figured if I got it reversed you would be right there and ready to have a family..." Andy trailed off.

"Andy, I want a family but not like this, not because we had a great date night or because we are in bed together finally connecting. I want a baby when we know we are ready and better." I said and Andy just sighed but nodded. He lifted his arm up and I smiled as we cuddled, I laid my head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around me, running his hand up and down my bareback. I looked up at him and he was looking down at me.

"I like having you back in our bed." Andy said and I smiled.

"I like being in the bed again." I said as Andy leaned down and passionately kissed me.

We got comfortable in bed Andy not letting go of me. We laid down with my head on his chest again and we both quickly fell asleep back in each other's arms.

Could this really be working itself out?