~Chapter Eight~

~Violet's POV~

"Mate?..I barely know you, we aren't friends, mates or whatever the hell else! You can't just go around kissing random girls like that!

Jackson's closed eyes slowly open to reveal that his green eyes had started to darken. " I won't be 'kissing random girls like that', only you and you will only kiss me. Also I don't mean mate in the sense of friend I mean it as in you belong to me and are mine." He says darkly as he takes a step towards me.

His declaration only seems to make me even angrier and a yell, "Are you out of your mind! I don't 'belong to you' nor am 'I yours.'"I enphasize my point by using quotation marks even as I take a step back.

Jackson's eyes continue to darken as I speak and he advances on me slowly. All I can do is back away...even though my mind says to step towards him. " I don't think you understand Violet, I'll only get one mate and that's you." His now dark eyes look down at me softy.

It clicks in my head that he isn't talking about a mate as in a friend, even though I'm still not sure what he means by mate..but whatever it is, he's serious.

"M-mate..what is that?" I ask cautiously and take another step back only to feel my back brush against the wall.

"It's what you would call a soulmate, someone made specifically for another." He continues to step forward until I'm trapped between his body and the wall. "We only get one mate, most aren even lucky enough to find theirs. A mate becomes our whole world..our whole universe.."

"Wha-why would you think that I could be your 'mate'? I ask sarcastically, which I tend to do when I'm having trouble prossessing or believing something.

Jackson took another step so that his body was pressing against mine. "Because-"-his hand slid down my arm before resting on my waist, sending shivers down my spine.-"You're mine." Jackson claims fiercely and before I knew it his lips were pressed firmly against mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my readers,
So...it happened! Hurray! Tell me what you think of the chapter by voting, commenting, following me or even messaging me! I will always try to reply to you guys, but as I've said before, I can't tell if you like the story if you don't show it somehow. You guys are also welcome to make fan art like covers, and banners. Thanks for reading.
Love y'all guys Xoxoxo