~Chapter Two~

~Violet's Point of View~
   Ugh. Mondays. I think as I fling my hand out and slam it down on the alarm. I just absolutely love getting up bright and early every Monday through Friday...not.

   Slowly, I pull myself out of bed and trudge towards my closet. Deciding to try and look decent for Josh today, I slip on a pink sleeveless top, a pair of skinny jeans, and a pair of sandals. I decide to straighten my hair and do my makeup naturally.

  I'm not really the most popular girl so I have to at least to look cute for my boyfriend. I don't even know why he ever asked me out four months ago, I mean he's the popular jock on the football team, and I'm just me..simply Violet... But hey I can't complain.

   I'm knocked out of my thoughts by the sound of my phone ringing. Seeing Jessica's name flash on the screen I press answer.

  "Hello, thank you for calling Pizza Hut, how my I be of service?" I smile into the phone.

  "Oo I would love for you to get your ass out here so we aren't late for school. I'm out front."

   My smile widens at her sarcastic tone. "Yup imma comin." I end the call and make my way outside and into her car.

  "About damn time!" Jess says dramatically. "Hey did you hear about the new students?"

   "What knew students?" I give her a confused look.

  The rest of the car ride is filled with Jessica going on about a bunch of new kids who are joining our school.

   "Anyway, Jamie says that the guys are like super hot." She says as we step out of the car in the school parking lot. Just as I'm about to respond, hands cover my eyes.

   "Guess who?" His playful voice makes me smile and turn around.

   "Hey there handsome." He smiles and leans in to peck my lips.

  "C'mon gorgeous, let's get to class." He takes my hand and leads me through the entrance of Vincent High. After I grab my books from my locker, Josh kisses me and heads to his own class.

   The tardy bell sounds as I shut my locker. Oh great, I'm gonna be late. I turn and rush down the hallway only to bump into a wall and drop my books. I bend down and quickly gather them.

   "Princesa?.." My eyes shoot up and make contact with shocked green ones.

   " Jackson?.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my amazing readers,
So..here's chapter two...hope y'all enjoy it. Sorry if its long or short, anyway please comment and vote. Tell me what you think
Good bye my readers Xoxoxo.