~Chapter Six~

(Violet's Point of View)

I stood there staring after his retreating figure until I could no longer see him.

'Me'... He couldn't be, no there was no way he was talking about what I think he was. He cant be implying that when I deserve better that means him. He doesn't know me, I don't know him! There is no reason for him to say something like that to me.

I shake my head to clear the thoughts only to realize I'm one of the few people still in the cafeteria so I turn and shuffle to my class.

I make it to Mrs. Wright's english class just in time and take my seat. As I pull out my notebooks and pens, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and come face to face with none other than Jackson. Give me a break! I shout in my head.

"Hey babe.." The smirk that accompanies those words shouldn't make my stomach do flips or cause a blush to cover my cheeks, but it did.

"D- don't call me that, I'm not your 'babe' and I never will be." I whispered so not to get in trouble by Mrs. Wright.

His eyes darkened slightly and he clenches his jaw. "I beg to differ princesa.." His voice had also became darker...and it sent shivers down my spine.

"In case you forgot, I. Have. A. Boyfriend." I say the last part as if he's a child.

This only seems to make him even more upset as his eyes turn even darker.

"We'll see how long that last." He says sarcastically.

"Well, its already lasted four months and...and I love him.." I say the last part in almost a whisper, smiling to myself.

My head snaps up at the sound of a growl like notice coming from Jackson. His hands are clenched tightly and his dark eyes are glaring at a spot on the wall.

"Mrs. Marie is there something you would like to share with the class? " The teacher questioned.

"N-no Mrs. Wright..." She nods and goes back to her lesson. I focus on the lesson and take notes ignoring the holes Jackson's glaring in the side of my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey my readers! Here is chapter six. Also I started a new book called "The Prince's Beloved" if you haven't already please check it out! Please vote, comment, and follow!
Thanks guys!!
I love you my readers! Xoxoxo