~Chapter Seven~

~Jackson's POV~
Loves!...love..I could feel my hands clench on their own accord. I can't believe she thinks she loved him! The only guy she is supposed to love is me, she's mine! Only mine. I think there's really only one thing I can do in this situation.

I sat in English and slowly calmed myself down..that was until I saw her texting Josh a few minutes before the bell. Seeing this only pissed me off even more and I continued to seethe in my anger and possessiveness until the bell rang.

As soon as it did Violet raced out of her chair and out the door, as if to get away from me....but I'm faster..

I reached out, grabbed her wrist, and before she could protest, I pulled her into the closest empty classroom. Then, of course, I locked the door.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You can't just pull me around like that!" She screamed at me, her face portraying her shock.

"I honestly don't care whether I can or can't" I replied with a shrug. "And stop screaming.." She only glares in response. "You don't really love him." I tell her seriously.

"What are you talking...wait, you mean Josh?.." I can only answer with a tense nod. "Of course I love him. He's been an amazing boyfriend for the last four months. He holds my hand and does nice things for me, and sometimes he even-"

I don't have to hear the rest of her sentence about how wonderful he was, I didn't want to. So I did the one thing I could, the one thing I've been wanting to do since I saw her. I kissed her...and she responded.

Well, she did before pushing me away.

"What the hell! You ca-"

I cut her off...again.

"I'm your mate"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey my readers,
Here's chapter seven, and sorry its short...I feel like I could have done better..or at least more but... Again sorry!!! I love y'all who have been reading and are new readers. I hope you like the story so far, and if so please vote, comment, give me some feedback, and/or follow. I appreciate it!
Love you my readers! Xoxoxo.