~Chapter Three~

~Violet's Point of View~
I stare into his captivating eyes and find myself stuttering to apologize. "Oh jeeze, I- I am so s-sorry, I didn't kno-" My rambling is cut off by a chuckle that has my eyes shifting to his again.

"Esta bien, princesa." The way the words left his lips has my cheeks flushing.

Calm down, he didn't even say anything blush worthy. I mentally scold myself.

"What's your name little one?" He takes a step closer and I glare slightly.

"Violet...and don't call me that.? I tell him firmly.

"Woah feisty aren't you little one?" He teases and winks, sending my heart into overdrive. He smiles and repeats my name quietly to himself as he stares at my face. I take this time to take in his features. Dirty blonde hair, mesmerizing green eyes, tan skin, and muscles straining against his plain black shirt.

"See something you like princess?" His self confident smirk causes me to blush, bite my lip and focus my gaze on Jackson's face. I watch as his eyes turn a darker shade of green and drop to my lips, making me nervous.

Violet! What is wrong with you! Think about Josh... That thought alone makes guilt swarm my conscious and shakes me out of whatever trance I was just in.

"U-um I need to get to c-class.." I stutter as I realize just how close we had gotten during our conversation. "I-I'll see you around." I quickly step away and walk around him, refusing to look back, and make my way to first period calculus... fifteen minutes late...

I walk in, ignoring the stares from my fellow students, and take my seat. I can't help but not pay attention as I find myself thinking about how the way my name rolls of those sexy lips makes my legs weak.

Why does he make me feel like this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey my readers, (hopefully I have a few by now ;))
Here's chapter three yay!! Two updates in two days yay again! I hope y'all are enjoying the story, please tell me what you're thinking by voting and commenting. It would mean a lot to me.
Thank you and until next time my readers. Xoxoxo