~Chapter Four~

~Violet's Point of View~
The bell finally rings, signaling my lunch period, and I rush out of my history class. I slowly walk to my locker lost in thought.

What's the point in having to take history...its boring and completely irrelevant to most things. I can't remember all those dates and names...I shake myself out of my inner rant when I see my two best friends and Josh waiting for me at my locker.

"Hey Jess, hey Jamie" I am greeted with a small chorus of replies from the girls as I exchange my notebooks.

"Hey V" Josh kisses my cheek gently and grabs my hand. We make our way to the lunch room behind Jessica and Jamie, who are talking about Chase, a guy in our small group of friends and Jamie's crush.

When we arrive, Josh jogs off to talk to his friends like he usually does before he comes and sits with us. Meanwhile, us girls go through the line and gather our food before walking towards our table.

We get to the table only to find Chase sitting with two other guys. "Hey guys, hope you don't mind I invited a couple of new friends to join us" he explains as we take our seats.

I'm surprised to see a dark haired boy with gentle brown eyes and a charming smile sitting across from me. "No it's f..fine ch..Chase." I start to stutter when I notice the green eyed boy next to the dark haired one.

Jackson's lips twitch as if trying to conceal a smirk and I find myself staring as Chase goes through the standard introductions. It isn't until someone sits next to me and wraps an arm around my shoulders that I finally look away.

Josh smiles and says hello to Travis (the dark haired boy) and a a suddenly unhappy looking Jackson.

Umm..well then..I ignore his glare and turn to Josh who is vigorously typing something on his phone distractedly.

"Hey whatcha doing there hun?" I ask sweetly. Before Josh can answer a growl is heard and my head snaps towards Jackson, who looks pissed as his eyes flicker between me and my boyfriend.

Josh, who is still typing away, doesn't hear him and replies "nothing babe..um, look I'll see you after school okay?" He spares me a glance before he kisses me quickly and practically jogs out of the lunch room.

"What was that about?" Jess mumbles curiously.

"No clue, I just hope that something didnt happen and everything's okay..." I mean why else would he just run out like that?..

Jackson scoffs to himself but I'm still able to hear it.

"Um excuse me, do you have a problem?" I ask suddenly irritated

"Yeah, your boyfriend's a douche."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my readers!
This chapter is dedicated to HighOnThis for giving me the wonderful feedback and inspired me to write the next chapter. You're amazing HighOnThis!! Sorry if it isn't that great but I figured I'd give y'all something. What do y'all think of having Jackson's point of view next? As always please comment and vote!!
I love you my readers! Xoxoxo