six

Red String of Fate

(NOTE!)

Changed style of writing.

+×+

(Soobin)

I wake up, and found myself floating amidst the void. There was a weird magical portal in front of me that led into an amusement park. Glamorously, a peach color painted the ether with the white fluffy clouds designing it. Based on the sky, it was probably the hour within the sun setting.

Flinching after I saw a boy that fastly ran by, I realized there was a red string wrapped around my pinky finger that seemed to be attached to that boy. It was now sparkling and flickering. Out of curiosity and interest, I followed.

Even if everything felt like a dream, the sensation of the cold air and the warm radiation of the sunset felt utterly vivid.

I trailed the red string on the path, it was flickering more rapidly and glowing brighter each step I took. I've already saw this in fantasy movies and fictional narrative short stories.

Simply, others would have called it a normal thread that eventually tangle and break but personally - I call it..

The red string of fate.

A weird but poetic appellation. I'm not delusional if that's what you'll call me, but I just like reading comics and books that are fictional.

I just realized I'm smaller comparing my height in reality. Sadly an inch but I didn't mind, it's just noticeable. Probably nothing to bother and complain about.

Because of how concentrated I was with the red string, I accidentally hit my head on the back of the person in front of me.

My eyes travel up to the person I accidentally bumped into, and it had the same color of Yeonjun's hair.

Pink. Once I see that color in my sight, I immediately think of Yeonjun. . because of his hair obviously.

When the boy turned back, I was met with the gorgeous face of the man I saw from the last moment my body was awake.

"Choi.. Yeonjun?"
I mumbled quietly, suddenly feeling light headed. My body was light, and my knees felt weak. I stumble backwards clumsily, blurting out something inaudible.

Yeonjun managed to wrap his hands around my waist. "Don't fall," he spoke with a calm and soothing voice.

Everything felt real, yet I knew it was a dream. I didn't want to move a single inch, because I realized I'm experiencing the same dream again.