four

The Hidden

The clock had hit 10:00pm, as Yeonjun, Taehyun and Heeseung went in the basement cautiously. Only the three of them had participated to accomplish the mission, since their skills are high and they were experts, additionally with being diligent. Their eyes roam around, in search for an enemy, as they quietly walk inside in a slow motion of moving.

They communicated by gestures and signals with parts of their body, pointing and making shapes with their hands.

Heeseung will be on standby and look for enemies. Yeonjun acted to share informations and plans without making any noise that will make the enemies know that they're there.

Taehyun's eyes lit up at the thought, In the vents on the left. He memorized the structures of the basement, exactly knowing where to go and the location of a certain thing.

Since the basement was pretty big, they separated to find their enemies one by one. Yeonjun on the straight direction, Heeseung on the left with Taehyun on the right.

They wander around while dragging the ray of the illumination that they produced by assembling their blood on their fingertips everywhere, until they saw the horrifying mask and the familiar plain suit of their enemy.

Their mask had the sharp black horns pointing out at the corner of the mask as the ears, with extra spikes on the cheek corner area. There was a design that looked like a cat, the three straight lines on the dot as the whiskers and nose. It was cut on the part of the eyes, it was as sharp as the eyes of a cat. They exactly looked like predators.

"Well well, look who it is~!" One of the Black Horns' male assassins sang mockingly, testing the patience of Taehyun.

Black Horns. They were the enemies of the Blue Flames. The Blue Flames were the top level of fighting, and only a few got into the team; including Yeonjun and Taehyun. They were basically the lead. The Black Horns were just a level lower of the quality and intelligence in fighting skills.

There were also three other levels that are just underneath their control. The Red Fangs, Darkness of the Alley, and The Musical Harmony. Based on their names are the skilled technique they use whenever they're at the brink of dying.

The Blue Flames use a strong fire, Black Horns use sharp spikes, Red Fangs use the poisonous fangs of a red snake [almost the lowest level because of inferior surviving skills], Darkness of the Alley uses the dark, The Musical Harmony uses loud music.

Both of their orbs met, Taehyun's grip on his katana tightening as he remembered how the laughter of his, Leo, was filled with enthusiasm and contentment when the Black Horns had taken over the Blue Flames' town, causing for his parents and sibling to die in the fire; with also Yeonjun left as an orphan.

To elaborate, the kids of the unique blood was trained to be an assassin with the powers, and their goal was to turn all of the worst wicked and sinful people down in this messed up world.

Back to explain more, Yeonjun's father was the head of all levels in the assassination, but the Black Horns got jealous and decided to burn down the town of Blue Flames; which caused for all to separate and to individually train because of the mistrust, backstab and betrayal. As time passed by, groups of levels formed together and it was the same as in the past, except training and offering was done with trust issues; so it was rarely concluded, almost once to twice a year.

They knew their names with codes. 005 and 013 were Taehyun and Yeonjun's code name.

"Now you're trying to take over the innocent people, how cruel can you, the Black Horns, be?" Taehyun kept strong as his stare pierce down through the enemy's soul.