•INTRODUCTION•

Hii, thanks for dropping by to read this story. These are some notes and the introduction of the story!

Precautions:

• Swearing
• Gore
• Murder/mentions of death or killing
• Gay/boy love
• Abnormal and complicated situations of relationships
• Possible kissing scene

Notes to take in mind:

— This is only for content to entertain MOAS, I do not seriously romantically ship both of the persons that I used as the main characters for this story.

— These are fictional scenarios, and it doesn't do anything in the reality of the mentioned real people.

— English is not my first language so this story may have a bad grammar and misspells.

— I will upload slowly.

Please read, vote and comment!
but the highlight and main purpose of this story is: I hope you enjoy!!~

[- I RECOMMEND SETTING THE COLOR OF THE THEME TO DARK!! :)) (basically to match the vibe) -]

+×+

It was night and Choi Soobin was curiously walking down a dark hallway of a building, a mysterious cat leading him inside. He was just about to go home but saw a black cat that went to him adorably and rubbed his head on Soobin's legs which attracted the boy's interest. It was a few minutes of following, not until he noticed that there was blood splattered on the floor, with some of the drops stained.

He halted on his steps as he swallowed his saliva and scanned his surroundings whether it was actually okay for him to wander around with a black cat that had interestingly the color of blue and green eyes. Soobin didn't like horrifying places, but he was too busy concentrating on the cat that he didn't know he was taken into his doom.

Soobin couldn't see well but the place looked slightly abandoned, though it was neat and clean despite all the cracks. It was like someone was living by using the building unknowingly. There was broken pieces of concrete on the floor when the boy turned to his side, and he examined the wall; there was a hole on it like a bullet was pierced through.

He sucked his lips inside his mouth, forgetting to breathe when scenarios crossed through his mind. Was there a killer farther down the hallway? — is Soobin near the murderer?

He didn't know how to answer that, but he surely knew he was now afraid of walking forward. He blinked as he contemplated on his decision, Soobin wanted to go home right at the moment.

Soobin crouched down to the cat's level, bobbing his index finger to catch its attention. Luckily enough, the cat had turned around and moved closer to Soobin, and he successfully carried it.

"Let's go home.." He mumbled quietly as he caressed the cat's head gently. Soobin took his light and short steps out, gasping when he heard a man screaming behind him.

His eyes widen in shock and slowly turned his head along with his body, getting startled when he heard gunshots.

Soobin could hear his heart pounding loudly like a drum anxiously, his eyes started to quiver along with his hands that started to shake under the cat's weight. It felt like his heart was about to go leap outside by breaking his ribcage and ripping the skin of his chest.

His lips was parted away from each other, leaving his lips ajar. His brain stopped manufacturing for a second and all his heart wanted was a cute little cat in his apartment.