five

A Goodnight Kiss

Yeonjun had tidy all the mess up with the help of Soobin who was insisting to assist, the younger was still worried for the deep and massive wound Shul made on his arm.

The other two was sent to their hideout, and they turned out to be okay. Yeonjun hoped and knew, now he only needed for Soobin to go home after this.

"Are you sure you can endure that on your way home, shouldn't we treat your arm first?" Soobin asked worriedly, his voice and body were tensed; visibly afraid. I guess what he said was true.

Yeonjun chuckled at the reaction of Soobin seeing him lose blood, it was normal to him since there was a lot of times where they get hurt and lose blood along the way of accomplishing missions.

It would be fun to tease him about it.

He purposely put his body on Soobin's, wrapping his neck around him for support. "I'm getting dizzy, take me home." He faintly said.

"Hyung?!" Soobin exclaimed, grabbing Yeonjun's waist to prevent him from falling; his right hand was on Yeonjun's hips.

The pink haired boy's breath hitched upon their position. He was like a drunk guy clinging onto another person who was sober for a dance.

Soobin's tall figure that was just the perfect height for Yeonjun made a cute comparison between the gap of their height. His broad shoulders with wide arms that will bring so much warmth to you was so comforting.

The way he's so worried; concern visible in his tone. He wouldn't dare to hide his emotions if he's too focused on you. The way he's so distant with other people, but has his soft spot and comfortable bubble for his friends. The way he'll wait for you to come to him, and won't tell you to. So seductive, just exactly his type.

After pondering and zoning out, he had to hide his cheeks because it was embarrassingly pink, so he decided to bury his nose in the crook of Soobin's neck.

Warm.. Yeonjun felt Soobin's warm skin, feeling less cold under the freezing air of the night.

Cold. Soobin slightly flinched at the temperature of Yeonjun's, his eyes widening once again at the thought of his body turning cold due to the loss of blood.

"Let's go to my house, alright?" Soobin asked with a sweet and soothing voice, caressing Yeonjun's back for reassurance.

Yeonjun hummed softly, slyly smiling in satisfaction.

Soobin ended up carrying Yeonjun in the bridal style. His arms behind the older's knees and around his back. He ripped his handkerchief and tightly wrapped them around the wound to stop the blood from bursting out more.

"Are you okay?" Soobin kept on asking, his orbs staring down Yeonjun's sleepy ones.

"Yes." Yeonjun grinned teasingly, looking back at Soobin alluringly.

Everything this man does is just so sexy. Soobin felt fuzzy inside, his mind was getting cloudy. What's this feeling? it's so tingly. His heart is palpitating and throbbing constantly at the sight of Yeonjun looking at him like this.

He wanted to give in, but he doesn't know what it will lead to. His desires.. it's bad. Very. He might do something that will scare Yeonjun away.

Although Yeonjun is already dangerous, Soobin knew he could do something worse. It's something he always had prevented himself to do so. As much as he wanted to give in, he just have to hold himself back. In fact, he can't do something he wants; but will receive only a few of them somewhat.