Chapter 3: New assistant? (Issac)

Chapter's song: Can't Take My Eyes Off You

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe if you weren't so annoying and energetic people would want to hang out with you.

Maybe if you didn't speak as much your next friend wouldn't leave you as quickly.

Maybe if you were smart, you'd be successful.

Do you always have to talk so much?

We don't care about you.

Do you ever shut up?

You will have nobody.

Words I was told by the now less fortunate, words I will never forget. Words which caused a constant pit at the bottom of Issac Luton's stomach. Words which I didn't take as a joke and were acted upon. These words made me the man I am today, even if in the making I suffered through rivers of tears. Words that me, Issac Luton, will never hear again.

I wait patiently, my eyes looking forward expectantly at the next person to come in.

Simon Bickett: Male and 34, his qualifications didn't match up to the job. He lives in a small town in Manchester and is a family man. 2 kids called Jordan and Louie. He has a wife called Su. I believe with his stature and the way he moved he could be a good bodyguard.

Leah Lance: Female and 24, horny bitch who eyed me like meat. Hell no. She has work experience but acts like she can get anything because her 'daddy' is rich. One, you can't live your life being a brat. Two, you can't live your life while acting like a disrespectful prick. 

The last one is Caroline Wren: Female and 26. So far no information on her for the interview which is strange.

I quietly adjust my glasses with my index finger before a soft but strangely confident knock sounds throughout the room.

"Come in," this must be Caroline, if she isn't good enough then I'm fucked. I need a personal assistant ASAP after firing (killing) my last one. Hopefully, the one I get won't try any sneaky shit like the last.

I raise an eyebrow as I wait, my irritation slowly growing before I see a rather tall woman, her large eyes catching my attention. Never have I ever seen such pale green eyes...They looked so beautiful and striking to me that it was absolutely jaw-dropping. When my eyes scan over her entire figure however I can't help but feel my throat tightening, I don't think I've seen someone so angelic and beautiful, even down to her fluffy blonde hair which sat perfectly on her shoulders.

I know what I'll be thinking now on the daily date with my hand.

She cleared her throat. "Hello? I'm here for the interview." I quietly nod, trying not to be obvious in my small trance of shock.

"Why yes of course, please take a seat."

There's no point in the interview.

She doesn't know it but she already has the job. 

"Name and age?" I say casually, trying to keep my professionalism while eyeing her up. Huh, guess I'm not any better than that Leah girl. But do I care? Nope, don't give a shit. And that's why I'm not listening to a single word she says.

"Are you good with children perhaps?"

Name meaning:

Issac: Hebrew for "laughter" 

More info: If you are wondering Caroline Wren isn't her real full name, Wren is her fake last name to avoid getting recognised (Sorry if it's complicated! The chapter 'Info' had her last name in it)