08. he's literally schizophrenic.

shidou reeks

y/n
HI GUYYYYSHSHIHIHI
ITS UR DAY OF FREEDOM!!!
W'S IN THE SHAAAAT.

bachira
WOOOOWEEOWOEWOE
YIPPEEEEEKEEK
IMN SO EXCISYEDJSHS
I CANT WAIT TO MEET U
N/NNIIEE!!! ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა
still so sleepy tho

isagi
u literally slept half the day
yesterday 💀

nagi
mmm
tired
hi n/nnn

y/n
HIHIHISEI
UR BOTH ALWAYS SO
SLEEPY ITS ADORABLE

rin
it's an annoyance.
i'm trying to pack my shit
but blunt bangs is splayed
out across my bed.

y/n
don't be mean rinnie :/
make sure you tuck him in, he'll
get cold :(

rin
he can piss off and die
for all i care.

karasu
maaane do u ever give it
a rest 💀

y/n
born to be a hater, forced to be
surrounded by a bunch of
cutie patooties

y/nborn to be a hater, forced to besurrounded by a bunch ofcutie patooties

LIKE LOOK AT HIM.
HOW CAN YOU HATE THAT
SMOOSHABLE FACE :(

rin
he's literally schizophrenic.

chigiri
he has 57 cases of mass
disturbance, 89 accounts
of armed robbery, 351
counts of national-level
violence, and 25 warrants for
his arrest in 19 countries.
but it's fine because he's
a cutie patootie.

y/n
he has 57 cases of mass dis...
HYO GETS IT 🗣️🗣️🔥🔥

chigiri
hyo ..?

y/n
what ..? 🙁
you don't like it? 💔💔💔

chigiri
no
i do
call me that from now on

karasu
RIIIIIZZZ 🗣️🗣️🔥🔥
I'M AN ALLY BTW 🌈🌈
i support both of my
princesses 🥺🥺

chigiri
honestly kys.

y/n
that's insane 😭😭
shouldn't u guys be packing
rn?

rin
i'm fucking trying.

y/n
YOU CAN FO IT RINNIE
I BELIEBE IM U 🗣️🗣️‼️

rin
drop dead.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

by time you had tidied your room and gotten ready, it was around the time that isagi should be getting home. your hand shook slightly as you placed a butterfly clip that isagi had gotten you in the side of your hair.

you took in a deep breath, the crisp spring air helping to lift the heavy weight that had fallen on your chest. your eyes scanned your reflection in the mirror; your hair sat prettily, framing your face that was decorated carefully with makeup. the jewellery you wore sat elegantly against your skin, complimenting your outfit that hugged you perfectly.

you grew slightly nervous whilst staring back at yourself - you had never put so much effort into yourself when going to see isagi before, and you couldn't help but wonder why you did this time.

glancing at the clock on your wall, you collected yourself once more, grabbing your phone and heading for the front door.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

as you sat in wait on a bench outside a park, you stared at your blank phone screen, not even having the focus to scroll through social media. isagi had texted you to say he'd be there in 5 minutes ... 5 minutes ago. as your nerves grew, your leg began to bounce on its own, distracting you from the soft footsteps nearing behind you.

"n/n..?" the voice of the person behind you was unmistakable, causing your head to snap in isagi's direction. you both stared at each other for a moment with wide eyes - too many emotions had flood into your head for you to even begin processing them. alls you knew was that you now had your face buried into isagi's neck, his arms wrapped tightly around your waist.

"oh my god", you mumbled into his skin, only breaking the contact to pull back and look up at him, "you're actually home". the smile that spread across isagi's face warmed your heart. his hands lingered on your waist a little longer before he placed one atop your head, gently stroking your hair, "so pretty.." he whispered. his eyes flickered across your face, like he was taking in every detail a hundred times over, with a soft tinge of pink dusting across his cheeks once he realised what he had said.

your expression mimicked his, lips slightly parted as you tried to get your next words out coherently.

"so.. um, we should probably get going, you're probably tired, right?" you spurted out, walking past isagi as you tried to suppress the heat that was rising to your face. he felt a lot more toned compared to the last time you had hugged him, and even with his hoodie covering him, you could tell his frame had grown slightly bigger, which didn't help to ease the thoughts that had infiltrated your mind.

recomposing himself, a soft laugh fell from isagi's lips as he began walking to catch up to you, flicking the back of your head lightly as he did.

"OW- WHAT WAS THAT FOR??!" you held the back of your head as you glared at him with furrowed brows, earning you a genuine laugh from the blue-haired boy. "for being away from me for so long. i missed you so much you know?"

your scowl turned into a flustered pout, mumbling a couple profanities under your breath, to isagi's amusement. "yeah, i know yoi." you spun around to face him with a smile, walking backwards with your hands connected behind you, "i missed you too."

🤍𓆩♡𓆪☁️

i have no idea how i'm gonna write their little days out whilst also keeping a chat-fic-essence to it, but FUCK IT 🗣️‼️ IM DOIN IT 🗣️‼️