𝟏𝟓𝐤 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥! 𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

WOOO 15K (14

WOOO 15K (14.9 rn but i have no self-restraint) !!! i'm so so grateful for u all stinkies, and i luv everyone who leaves comments u lot r so silly.
this idea literally came to me in a state of severe brain-rot so if anyone has done anything similar before, i sincerely apologise, but i'm completely convinced that i'm the first person on the planet to ever do this (i'm definitely not.)
NEways, enjoy !! ♡

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛
                   the blue lock boys theoretically answer theoretical questions regarding their very own
y/n! ... theoretically.

╰┈➤ 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 - 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴!

˚̣̣̣͙ - - ˚̣̣̣͙

𝐐𝟏. "𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 [name]?"

isagi yoichi: "she's my best friend. she's always been there for me, so i'll be there for her for as long as she wants me to be. as long as she's happy, that's all i can ask for."

(AN: he's such a loser i love him)

bachira meguru: "[N/N]?! I LOVE HER! she's super fun to hang out with, and her laugh is suuuper pretty! her eyes are like big stars, and she always showers me with praise. i wanna hang out with her more!"

nagi seishiro: "ah ... i like her, i guess. she's nice. she plays games with me when i ask, most of the time. she's not a hassle either, which is nice :x"

reo mikage: "[name]? i mean, she's definitely a personality. though, as vulgar and shameless as she acts, she always refuses my offers to buy her things. it's ... nice."

otoya eita: "uuuugh. honestly, that woman is all i need in life. she's so fine, man. the way she talks to me like i'm a piece of shit on the bottom of her shoe got me feelin' some typa way, you know? if she asked me to lick the dirt off of the bottom of her shoe, i'd do it in a heartb-"
interviewer's note: incomplete answer due to being dragged away and ... beaten up? should i call someone?

karasu tabito: "she's funny as fuck. it gets real borin' bein' around people with the humour of a brick wall all day, so talkin' ta 'ers a nice change of pace, 'yano? she's real pretty too. should probably be locked up in an asylum by now, though."