10. okay, lets maybe not!

the assembly of stars hung from the navy blanket draped over the city; the shower of moonlight cast a pale glow over the silent streets, washing your surroundings in an air of tranquility

the past three days had gone by in an instant. you snuggled further into isagi's shoulder as you recounted the picnic you had both shared the first day he arrived back, the horror movie marathon he so willingly endured for you, the warm dinners mrs. isagi had you over for, the painful laughing-fits that went on for hours, and now - where you both sat beneath the sunset and watched over the still city.

everything had been perfect for those past three days, but you couldn't get rid of that one nagging thought at the back of your mind.

'why the hell hasn't he kissed me???'

you knew it was stupid, considering you basically laughed in his face when you went to make a move on him, as if it was some kind of sick joke. but isagi had remained the same way he usually was. thoughtful, kind, funny, and ridiculously hot.

you closed your eyes and shook your head at your own thoughts, breaking out into a hot sweat against the chilled night breeze. he was still the same yoichi - well, kind of - but you felt like an animal in heat around him now. little habits and mannerisms that you had barely noticed before now stuck out to you like they were mating calls. the way he'd push his sleeves up whenever he got frustrated performing a
task, the way he'd adjust his hips when sitting down, the way he'd crane his neck to the side slightly when speaking to you, the way-

"hey, you okay? you look a little lost in thought."

god, even his voice was hot. you cursed some higher power for the heat you felt rising to your face, and tilted your head up to lock eyes with him.

"yeah, just tired." someone get this woman an oscar.

isagi's eyes narrowed at your words, but didn't push you any further. he simply moved the the stray hairs that had stuck to your lipgloss, eyeing your lips for a moment longer, before pressing a chaste kiss to your forehead.

"want me to take you home then?" he smiled sweetly as he stood up and took your hand in his. he didn't even wait for a reply, because he already knew you couldn't give him one in your flustered state.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

by time isagi had gotten you home and said goodbye through a very touchy hug, you were in shambles.

you knew there was only one person who could help you in your time of 'i-think-my-best-friend-is-hot-but-i-don't-know-whether-i'm-in-love-him-or-not' crisis.

bachi <3

[name]
BACHI
HELLO
PLEAKFE
PLEAJSKDKELE
HEKEPEME
ICANF
PELAGSEHELP

bachi <3
HEKKO
JANSKDOW
WHARR
WHAYSGOUNF ON
ARE YOY OKAU??!?

[name]
DO I ACT LIKE IM IN LOVE??
HELPME.
WHAT DOI
UGH
JUST CALL ME.

bachi <3
i have some bad news for
u pookie ...

call started, 0:02

"i might just throw myself into oncoming traffic to be honest." you sighed as you pinched the bridge of your nose, lazily placing your phone against your vanity.

"okay, let's maybe not!" bachira spoke wide-eyed, his bangs brushing his phone camera as he peered over it, before opting to snatch the phone from his bed and flop onto his back. "you think you're in love with isagi, huh?" the duo-chromed boy stared up at his ceiling, puffing his cheeks mischievously as his eyes returned to yours.

"WH- I NEVER SAID THAT." your form stiffened as you stared down the giggling boy, a flush of pink blotching your cheeks.

"well, that's what it seems like to me. everybody else thinks so too", he sung with a sly tone, eyebrows wiggling as he blatantly teased you. this only caused you to grow redder.

you spluttered out an incomprehensible sentence before flopping back onto your bed, making your face disappear from bachira's view. "i'm not in love with him ... at least i don't think i am. maybe i'm just going crazy."

"all those rom-coms are catching up to you", bachira stated matter-of-factly. you lifted your head up to stare down the camera, making the boy stick his free hand up in mock-defense.

"speaking of, you're still up for our cheesy, romantic ferris-wheel ride tomorrow, right?" you perked up, giving bachira a jokingly flirty look.

you found it funny how his eyes lit up at that sentence. "never been more ready! oh, and the candy floss too!!"

you giggled as you gave him an enthusiastic thumbs up.

the call continued into the night, mainly consisting of bachira planning out every minute detail as he zipped around his room in excitement. even though you were much more, composed, than he was, you still shared the exact same excitement as him. you really couldn't wait to meet him .. and everybody else too.

🤍𓆩♡𓆪☁️

AN: GUESS WHO'S BACK FROM JAAAIIILL 🗣️🗣️🔥
IM SORRY THAT THIS IS SO UNDERWHELMING </3
i've been so busy and got an angel bites piercing so i've literally been wallowing in self-pity for the past few days 😓
but hopefully banger chaps soon..? no promises tho ...

? no promises tho