Cover pt.1 (start off🍋)

(Dabi)

It's been a few hours since we got (y/n) back. But she was barely herself anymore. She couldn't look us in the eyes and whenever we touched her, she jumped. Her eyes were dull and I felt so angry at myself for letting the bastard take her. If I had been faster she wouldn't be so hurt right now.

"(Y/n) my love, please.. don't push us away ok," hawks says.

He gets on his knees in front of her, holding her hands tightly. She just breaks down sobbing and I feel more guilty. Hawks kisses her hands and stands up to hug her. She slowly hugs him back then she turns and looks at me and shiggy.

"P-please.. cover him up, I don't want my body to be tainted by him anymore, I don't want you guys to hate me," she cries to us.

I cup her face and kiss her gently.

"We would never hate you (y/n), I'll make sure you never remember what he did," I murmured to her.

Shiggy rubs her hips and we all sit down on her bed. She leans against my shoulder while holding shiggys hand. Hawks lowers himself and pulls off the ragged dress she wore and kisses her thighs gently.

"My sweet dove" he says softly to her.

Me and shiggy massage her thighs and her hips and take turns kissing her. After a bit she finally relaxes and hawks starts to lick her pussy and she jolts slightly from the feeling.

"Is there anything you want us to do?" Shiggy asks.

Her face turns red and she gets shy, which peaks my interest.

"C-could you guys jack off each other while kissing me?" She questions.

Me and him look at her surprised and hawks snickers against her entrance which makes her moan softly.

Oh fuck this was going to be fun....