save y/n pt.2

|WARNING: mentions of SA|

(Y/N)

It was cold and dark. It stunk of blood. My face was sweaty from being covered by the rag over my head. It had been two days since he took me and only 4 hours since he left after taking advantage of me. I couldn't think straight because all I did was worry about my baby. It made me sick thinking he might do something to harm it.

My mind raced as I tried to find ways to escape, but it was almost impossible without being able to see and my wrists were tied together.

"Damn bastard," I murmured to myself.

I walk around the cell I was in, feeling around it and to no avail, there was nothing. All I wished was to be back in tomuras, dabi's and keigo's arms. Why haven't they noticed I'm gone? Am I really not that important. No I couldn't afford to think that way. I'm sure they are looking for me.

I hear the cell door open and I freeze in fear but suddenly the rag gets pulled off and toga was standing in front of me with a bloody knife in her hand.

"T-toga," I gasp out.

"Hey sis, let's go before his goons realize I got here," she smiles.

I could now hear fighting upstairs and then toga grabs my hand and rushes up the stairs. When we get to the top I see shigaraki killing two men and dabi lighting their bodies on fire.

"T-tomura.. dabi..?" I barely make out into words.

They turn to me, their cold dead looks soften as they see me and they rushed to me, pulling me into their arms.

"Oh baby.. I'm so sorry," dabi cries out, blood seeping from his stitches.

I just hold them tightly and then keigo walks into the room, holding a man's head. A decapitated head. He was covered in blood and had a murderous look in his eyes. And for some reason it scared me. Because I had never seen this side of him.

He looks at me and tears well in his eyes as he drops the head and goes to me. He grabs my face and kisses me deeply and I pulled away quickly, still traumatized from what jenji did to me. His face shows confusion, but then he looks over my body and I could hear his breathe hitch.

"Did he..." He barely makes out.

Dabi and shigaraki look at him then me, also realizing what keigo realized and they all get that angry look in their eyes.

"I'm going to kill him" they say in unison.

I start to sob and dabi lifts me up bridalstyle.

"Let's go," he tell the others.

They all nod and quickly leaves the bloody scene with me in tow. How did they find me and what lengths did they go. But to be honest... I don't think I ever want to know.

(An: hi fans✨)