bird love pt.1

(Y/N)

I sat on the couch in my little apartment, thinking about what happened only a few days prior. My body tingled and my heart sped up as I thought about dabi and shiggy. They were off planning things now but I ached to see them but felt nervous as well. I was the villian Top, how could I be feeling this way towards the two.

"I don't understand it...," I murmur quietly to myself.

I knew they could not possibly feel whatever I was feeling especially since what happened was most likely a one time thing. Then suddenly a knock on my door interrupts my thoughts and I get up and look through the small hole.

"H-hawks?" I say as I open the door.

He simply smiles at me and I blush lightly as he bows a little.

"So this is your place dove?" He asks with an amused tone.

"Yes but how did you find me?" I ask and ready my quirks.

He lowers his wings and raises his hands in surrender.

"Woah there chickadee, I saw you come here during my patrol last night, and wanted to come say hi," he said.

I lower my own wings and deactivated my quirk. Then I step back and welcome him in. He walks inside and takes another look around as I close my door and locked it. One of his feathers fall to the floor and I pick it up out of reflex and I hear his breathe hitch as I gently rub my thumb over it a few times.

"Are you ok," I ask him.

He simply nods and clears his throat. I look down and see part of his bulge in his pants which makes me flush red. Even from where I was standing I could tell he was huge.

"I-im sorry hawks," I stutter out.

His eyes turn then the rest of his body turns to face me. He walks up to me and leans in, making me tingle as he looks me in the eye. Then suddenly he takes his feather and it goes back into his wings before he steps back which leaves me breathless and confused.

"Did you expect a kiss or something? Because you look disappointed," he smirks.

"Absolutely not!" I huff in defiance and it makes him chuckle.

"You know I could use your help, after all this is your fault," he points down at his cock.

"Your funny," I say, but his words made me flustered.

He approached me once again and grabs my chin, slowly rubbing his thumb on my bottom lip. My body begins to ache for him and I shiver.

"I wouldn't joke about those pretty lips being on my cock baby," he whispers.

(Author: I'm sorry for the break and the cringe short chapter 😭🤧)