Trouble maker 🍋

(Y/N)

My mind races wildly, as it goes through many thoughts from embarrassment ones to sexual fantasies. Shigaraki looks at my boobs not hiding it well that he was getting hard from the sight of hawks balls deep inside my soaking pussy.

"Isn't she so pretty getting ruined by me villians~," keigo teases.

Dabi was the first to move and shoves keigo away and he holds onto me and I whimper out from the loss of keigo's cock. Dabi looks at me and then I feel his own boner against my body.

"She's mine, so fuck off birdbrain," he hisses out.
"Hey! Why is she yours?" Shigaraki argued back.

Keigo just chuckles and taps his chin.

"You know she enjoys a cock no matter who's it is," he remarks.

"That's n-not true!" I stutter out.

"Oh is it not?" He asked.

"I have only fucked you two in the past two years..." I murmur.

Dabi realizes something and he stares at me slightly slack jawed.

"Wait so that time on the bar... Was your first time in two years?," dabi asks softly.

My eyes widened as I realized I just exposed myself in front of them. My heart races and I nod softly.

"Yes it was and it was amazing," I smile a little at him.

"Fuck enough talking already, I want to go back," shigaraki whines.

"How about you all three fuck me~" I suggest since I didn't want him to leave or dabi.

They look at me surprised then they exchanged looks with each other, like they were communicating by just the expression on their face. I start to get nervous as they smirk.

"Such a troublemaker I see y/n~," keigo chuckles.

(DABI)

I unbuckle my pants and pulls my hard dripping cock out before bending her forward and shoves it deep inside her. She cries out and it was like music to my ears. I fucking loved it... I love her. I grab her hips and pounds deep inside her and hawks shoves his inside her mouth thrusting in it, making her taste her own delicious juices.

"Fuck doll, your pussy is hugging my cock so tight," I say then spank her ass.

She moans against hawks and it makes him moan in return. Shigaraki comes over and pulls his cock out and she moves her mouth off and starts sucking him, then hawks makes out with him as she takes turns sucking each of them. My cock twitches at the sight and she tighten around me which makes me hiss out. Fuck her pussy is swallowing me whole I can barely pull out.

I lifted her left leg and pounds straight into the end by her cervix and tears stream down her pretty face and she stops sucking them, becoming a moaning mess.

"You love my thick cock huh baby? That's right swallow my cock up with that beautiful tasty pussy like a good girl~" I moan softly as I keep thrusting in her.

She cums hard on my cock and the feeling makes me cum deep inside her and I groan as my cock twitches and pumps it all inside her.

She would look good pregnant with my babies

(SHIGGY)

I watche as dabi pulls out of her, his cum dripping out of her and the sight was actually really hot, despite me hating dabi. I moved out her mouth and goes and pushed him inside then slowly pushed inside her, her pussy taking in my dick

I moan out loud and shivers go down my spine. Holy shit did her pussy feel amazing, no wonder they were fighting over it.

I start to give her slow loving thrusts and she moans helplessly as she clings to dabi, still bent over and I could look down and see my dick losing inches as I move deeper inside her. It was taking everything I have not to cum right away inside her but I wanted to claim her and I didn't care if It meant mixing my cum with dabis. I look up and see dabi grab hawks by the throat and makes out with him roughly as y/n licked the cum off dabis cock.

She moans as I give her slow but hard thrusts and I grab her boobs and pull her upper body up so her back is against my chest and I suck on her neck. She moans out and leans into it. I loved this.. I love being inside her, being around her.... I love her.

My eyes widened as I realized what I was thinking. Did I actually love her? Me? The leader of the league in love with one of his comrades?

I nip at her neck then slam inside her which catches her by surprise and she cums on my dick. I grunt in surprise and couldn't hold back anymore and I came right after, pumping everything I had inside her.

(HAWKS)

Shigaraki pulls out of y/n and her h/c hair falls as her chest heaves. I help her to her bed and I smile a little as she immediately passed out, since she was exhausted. She was so cute and she always reminded me why I fell for her a while back.

"Let's let her sleep guys, she's had a exhausting day," I speak quietly to the other two.

They clean themselves off and I do as well then we all go to the living room.

"So what now?" Dabi asks first.
"We can't share her forever," shigaraki says.

"We let this go on for a bit," I replied.

After a moment of silence I speak again.

"Then she will choose who she wants to be with," I say.

{AN: hiii beautiful and handsome people♥️♥️}