Secrets pt.1

|timeskip 3 months from last chapter|

(Y/N)

I lay down in bed, feeling sick and really tired. My eyes linger on hawks who was laying in my bed and he was sound asleep. He looked so beautiful when he was at peace.

He stirs slightly and I giggle quietly. I wanted to tell him my secret, but I knew that it would cause a problem between him and the other two who were currently hiding from the heroes after they tried to get that little girl from that ugly masked guy who had a problem with filth. The guy flirted with me which ended up pissing tomura off and cost us big sis mag. Then dabi and toga went undercover in his ranks and then the heroes invaded.

I get up and goes to the bathroom and looks at the dark circles under my eyes and I pinch at the chug I was gaining on my belly and hips. Suddenly my phone rings and it shows an unknown number and I answer it.

"Hello?" I speak softly.

"It's me y/n..," I familiar voice rings out.

My heart stops for a second and I swallow down a hard lump in my throat. It couldn't be who I thought it was, it just couldn't.

"Jengi..?" I whisper out so quietly.

"Hey baby~," he chuckles softly.

I stand there terrified and my body shakes. He found me after all this time.

"How did you find me," I ask.

"Your new doctor told me about your secret," he says

My breathe hitches and I growl.

"What could you possibly know?" I remark

He laughs on the other side of the phone.

"My sweet beautiful girlfriend, I always know everything," he replies.

"Ex," I corrected him a little too quickly.

"We are still together whether you like it or not, you can't resist me, I made you who you are," he snaps

I cower at the sound of his voice and my breathing gets heavy.

"Meet me tomorrow where our first date was. And even don't think about bringing them," he says before hanging up.

I stand there and look in the mirror, my body trembling in fear and I take a deep breath before eventually calming down and I put makeup on to cover my dark circles and used foundation and highlight to make my face look less sunken in.

I was hoping I would never see him again.... But I was wrong.