bird love pt.2 🍋

{Smut ⚠️}

(y/n)

I push him away, flustered as he just chuckles at me. I get pissed at him and huffs

"Come on baby don't get mad at me, I know your thinking about it, or am I wrong," hawks smirks.

Of course he wasn't wrong, he definitely wasn't. But I couldn't submit to him, after all it wasn't long ago I had fucked shigaraki and Dabi.

"Whatever you want to say hawks," I huff.

"Keigo," he murmurs as he pulls me close.

Looks at him confused and he just smiles as his eyes soften.

"My name is keigo," he says and puts a strand of hair behind my ear.

My heart skips a beat and I lean forward before kissing him softly and holding his face.

We close our eyes and press our bodies together as our kiss deepens. I started to get wet and I felt his cock grind against me through his pants.

"K-keigo," I stutter out.

"Yes baby bird?" He asks quietly against my lips.

Goes to say something but my phone rings and I quickly pull away, red as can be and I grab my phone and see it was shigaraki.

"H-hold on," I say as I walk to a different room.

Little did I know he was going to listen on to my conversation as I answered the phone.

"Hey, what's up?" I ask.

"I was wondering if you wanted to.. erm.. go on a date or something," shigaraki said.

My eyes widened a bit and I start to blush.

"U-um.. what about Dabi?" I question.

"He can come to.. we both have talked... And we wanna try a date, of course you can say no and we can stay friends or c-colleagues after it to," he stutters.

"It sounds great," I smile.

Suddenly hawks comes into the room and I grip my phone as he pins me to the wall and kisses me roughly.

"W-what," I couldn't finish before he took off my pants and pulled his cock out.

"K-keigo, what are you doing," I say as I blush deeply.

"Fucking the girl I love," he says as he grabs my phone.

"I'm having her tonight shigaraki so fuck off, unless you wanna come here and watch~," keigo smirks and hangs up.

He suddenly pushes inside me and I cry out. He was big just like shigaraki and Dabi and I couldn't deny it felt amazing. He starts thrusting deep inside me and sucking on my neck and I moan out for him.

"Fuck your so fucking wet and warm, like a good girl," he purrs out.

He grips my legs and lifts them up onto his shoulders, pinning me in the air against the wall as he pounded inside my pussy. The sounds of our love making flooded my apartment and I loved it.

"F-fuck," I whimper.

I didn't hear the door open and two sets of footsteps that were coming towards my room before suddenly the door opened again and I see shigaraki and Dabi looking at me and keigo.

(Author: heyyy guys, I've been busy with college, baby and my job and haven't been able to update, my baby is now 14 weeks old today and I took her to her first pumpkin patch🥳🥳, anyway, here you guys are!! Love you all♥️♥️♥️)