what's going on

(hawks)

I got a sick feeling when (y/n) left the apartment. She looked like she was terrified and worried. My instincts told me to follow her but I called dabi and shigaraki to come help me in case something happened.

Once we had met up we tracked (y/n) to a small cafe and went inside undercover. Dabi tapped me when he saw her and we all glanced over. She was sitting with a guy and the vibe he gave off made chills go down my spine.

"Who's that?" Shiggy asked.

"I don't know..," I murmured.

We watch her and notice she was getting very uncomfortable. He says something to her and she replies.

"I can't hear," dabi grumbles.

I sent a feather over to spy on them and listens in on them.

"I know your pregnant," the guy tells her.

My eyes widened in shock and the other two questioned me what was wrong. But I couldn't speak. My heart was racing fast. Who was the father?

What if I'm the father

"I don't know how you knew.. I just told my doctor a week before today, since I found out two weeks ago," (y/n) says softly.

"I know everything, including those men. You will never see them again, your mine," the guy growls back.

I start to get up to protect her but then she speaks again.

"I won't see them, but you have to promise not to hurt them," she said.

She was the one in danger but she was worried about us? I clenched my fists angrily as he talked some more and I removed my feather.

"What's going on," dabi asked.

I take a deep breath and look at both of them.

"(Y/n) she's... Pregnant," I replied.

|AN: Sorry I don't have much motivation, I'll try to continue when I can|