Back in England

Scarlet POV:

(Imagine this is Scarlet)

MKlightningwomen posted tagged in this Post @scarlet_hutchinson21
We are excited to announce that former Great Britain Captain Scarlet Hutchinson is the new Head Coach for our Womens Team!
She played in the US Top League for 10 years and needed to retire after an injury.The 27 year old was one of the best players the hockey world has ever seen and now its her new mission to train our Team.

Coach Hutchinson said in a small interview ,,Im excited to be back in the Hockey Business after 1 Year and im happy to be back in England.
I cant wait to meet the team and to finally start working.The last two seasons werent great since we went from the first into the third league but im sure that we will try everything to get back to the Top of Englands National Hockey!"

Welcome Coach Hutchinson we cant wait to start our new journey with you!

I saw this post while i sat in a waiting room to get my new car.I reposted it but put my phone away then.

It was the right decision to get back into the Hockey World and to Coach a Team in England for the start.I am orginally from Birmingham but i thought it was better to move to a different city.

I got my car and thank them before i drive to my apartment in Milton Keynes luckliy i already had the time to build everything up and to decorate the apartment.Tomorrow i would meet my team and we would start with our first training sessions i already had everything planned so i decided to go on a run.

Even though i never get to play a professional Game in my life again i try to stay fit and do everything i can do including running and some Gym Sessions.I change into some training gear and put my airpods in to hear some music while running after i while i had to stop because i had some pain in my knee which i why i sat down.

I hate it.I cant even run for like 45 minutes without any pain.I take a deep breath and lean back.

I still had to go to a physio who said after a while i will not have any pain during a run or when i skate on the ice but i had the feeling everything works so slow since this injury.

I sigh and were about to stand up when i saw a dog running at me who climbed at me ,,Hello you little Darling" i say and pet the dog and look around for the owner ,,Did you run away from your owner ?" i ask the dog obviously knowing she wont answer me.

She barks at me and i smile slightly ,,Maybe thats a yes" i say and look at her chain ,,Bella..mhm a girl.I hope your a good girl" i say and pet her before i stand up with her and grab her leash.

I walk around the park with her trying to find her owner when i heard someone yell out her name i try to find the person to the voice.

,,Bella! God Jacob..Leah is going to kill us" a Woman says to a younger man and i let Bella of the leash and she runs to them.