Chapter 23: Kimberly

"You will be mine."

I jump up calling out for Mitchelle. All I needed was him right now.

"Mitchelle"! I felt myself panicking but I needed to see him. The sound of footsteps quickly came to the door as it flew open. Tears fall as he runs over to me.

"Talk to me, baby. What's wrong." In between tears, I try to explain to him what I just saw in my dream but he shushes me helping me breathe in and out. Once I got calm I heard other footsteps coming into the room and David, Ashley, and Jessica appeared trying to see what was wrong.

"I saw Omare in my dream. He said he was coming for me." My heart was racing and my wolf was in distress 

What's wrong?  

My wolf was giving me the silent treatment but I could tell something was wrong with her.

You ignored me before and I was just trying to tell you something...

"I won't let him get anywhere near you. None of us will," Mitchelle says. he interrupted my wolf but I stayed silent so she could talk.

We're pregnant  and I don't feel good

I stand up out the bed fast trying to process what she just told me. "I'm pregnant," I say out loud. 

Mitchelle gets up to close the room door while the other three are standing here wide-eyed.

"I was waiting to tell you once you woke up. You fainted and I took you to the doctor. They confirmed it."

"No, No, No" I was crying again. Why? My fear is history repeating itself. Would something happen to Mitchelle? Would Omare find out I'm pregnant and try to kill everybody? Mitchelle had sent his parents to a safe house but what if that wasn't enough? Omare could try to kill my baby.

"No?" Mitchelle questioned. I realized the way I said that didn't come out right.

"I'm happy to be pregnant with your baby, but at a time like this. I'm terrified I could lose you or everybody." These hormones were messing with me and I couldn't stop crying. Even when everyone pulled me in for a group hug I was crying. 

"You are not going to lose us," David says. 

"Right the way you have prepared everyone I would be scared to fight us," Ashley adds.

"I also have my family coming in to help us. This pack will be locked and loaded for anything," Jessica says. When the tears finally stop Mitchelle and David have to leave to handle some business and Ashley and Jessica sit with me. 

"How about we get you some food and some water." Both of them leave the room and Ashley comes back with an arm full of snacks. It takes Jessica a while but she comes back with chicken sandwiches and cheese fries. The smell of the food makes my mouth water when she sits it down on the bed. We find some new action movies and turn them on while we enjoy our mini girl's day.

A knock on the door woke me up from sleep I didn't know I had fallen into. Both girls were also laid out on the bed next to me. David picked Ashley up and Mitchelle woke Jessica up to leave. Mitchelle walls to the bathroom and I can hear the water running in the tub. He comes out of the bathroom and goes into the closet grabbing clothes from my side of the closet. 

He reaches into the bed picks me up and carries me to the bathroom. He lowers me into the tub but I hold onto him so that he can get in.

"No this is just for you. You need to relax." I pout wanting him to join but understanding him at the same time. Over the last few days, I have overdone things by not getting enough sleep and eating. Now knowing that I am pregnant on top of things I need to take better care of myself. 

Once I'm finished Mitchelle walks into the bathroom and hands me a dry towel. He picks me up again, like I can't walk, and sits me on the bed. he pulls out a bottle of calming lotion and I notice the grocery store bag on the floor. from top to bottom he lotions me rubbing the stress away. 

"I also got you these," He pulls out prenatal vitamins and a pack of maternity underwear. My stomach had not started to grow yet so I laughed at him and the underwear. "What's funny you can never be too prepared."

"I appreciate it, baby." I noticed he changed the sheets and got a bell for my side of the bed. "Why did you get a bell?" I ask. 

"So that you can ring the bell in case you need something. I already filled everyone in on the reason for the bell." I kiss him still amused by how he was already acting and I wasn't that far along. He was going to turn on the TV but I just wanted to lay here with him. It felt like this was going to be the only moment of peace we get.

A/N:

Hey Loves just wanted to say hey and let you all know I have enjoyed writing this book. There will only be 3 chapters after this and I hope you enjoy it. Also, this was the slight calm before the storm everything is about to be crazy lol.