Family Ties

Jasmine ☝️

Kimberly has over 1,000 fighters coming with her to protect the pack house. They knew that Kimberly was not only the witch that would lead them in the war, but she was also a Luna and still had that responsibility. They supported her and would do anything for her. 

Nowhere Road leads them back home, and Kimberly prepped herself for whatever they were about to encounter. When David called, she could hear the confusion and fear in her brother's voice, which made her worry for the entire pack house. It didn't take long to be outside the border of the pack house, and they exited the cars as Mitchelle told them about a tunnel they could follow to get inside the pack house without being caught. They start walking through the woods quietly, and Mitchelle shows them a covered area he removes the branches and leaves as they head inside. One of the witches had the idea to cover the tunnel with her powers and she finished and then followed the rest of the group into the tunnel and to the pack house. 

The fighters were told to stay inside the pack house while Kimberly and Mitchelle went outside and met David and Ashley in the yard. Just as David said the pack was surrounded and two older me were standing there looking uninterested. When they see KImberly their eyes light up and the change does not go unnoticed. Mitchelle, David, and Ashley all noticed that the men looked excited to see Kimberly and it made them all uneasy. 

"Finally the queen of the land has arrived," one of the men said smiling sinisterly.

Kimberly and Mitchelle looked at each other with raised eyebrows noticing the way the man was acting. Both of the older men were acting unhinged the moment Kimberly appeared. 

"I could tell the daughter of  Danielle from moons away. You my dear are an exact copy of your beautiful mother."

There was shock on Kimberly's face when the man said her mother's name and her wolf immediately got defensive. 

"Woah now pretty girl you need to relax. Especially if you don't want these two to be beheaded before you." The man clapped proudly as one of his men threw down a man a girl I had never seen before. "Maybe we can play the guessing game and if you get it right you can have them both." The older man next to him drew his knife and placed it against the girl's neck. 

"Or we can cut the shit and you can just tell us what you want." David was livid watching the man treat this like it was a game. 

"Oh my," the other older guy says "The venom in your voice reminds me of someone. Wait... No way... Are you her older son?" His laugh got louder making everyone annoyed with him. This bad guy act was getting old it felt fake and scripted and no one had the time to be playing with this man. When he noticed the bored expressions he fixed his shirt and looked around. 

"Let's cut to the point here. This man and woman here are your family members. I don't know if you know the story of your Uncle Alex but here he is and she is his daughter Jasmine. You have the choice to save one of them and then watch the other one die. Maybe you pick the traitor or his innocent child."

Kimberly had something up her sleeve as she thought about all the new spells that she learned during training. She noticed the man called Alex a traitor but that would be for her to decide later. 

"I choose the girl," Kimberly answered fast. Mitchelle and David asked if she was sure before they could catch themselves. The other man raised the blade and went to slice her uncle but at the last minute, she used her powers to redirect the blade to pierce through his stomach. Instantly the man spit up blood and an evil look appeared on the face of the man who had been talking to them this entire time.

"You bitch." He yelled as he grabbed the older guy and then the man snapped his finger. All of the men that surrounded the pack were gone this was all a part of some sick game he wanted to play on us. Kimberly had an idea that this was some kind of test and she proved herself right. The man snapped his finger and disappeared with the injured old guy but left Alex and Jasmine.  David and Kimberly were looking at a puzzle piece that could put something together for them and help tell the entire story of what happened to their parents. 

Kimberly was willing to let them get some rest and talk about all of this later but David was ready for answers now. 

"You will not take him to a room. He's going to sit down on the couch and tell us everything. NOW!."

The normally calm and collected man was pissed and the Alpha in him was showing itself. He refused to let this man get comfortable when he was possibly a traitor and caused his parents to get killed. Mitchelle did not like his tone but his wolf recognized that his friend was hurting. Kimberly had asked him if it would be okay to give Alex and his daughter a room for the night until they could question them and he agreed under the condition that guards would be outside their door.  

"They need rest, David." Kimberly was against questioning them now because they looked like they had been through a lot.

"If the girl would like she can go rest but that son of a bitch will not rest until I get answers." David was trying to stay calm talking to his sister but part of him felt she was judging this all wrong. How could she wait for answers when he was right here right now?

"I'll talk,"  Alex asked for some water and he grabbed Jasmine's hand as David led them to the couch. He took a sip of the water when Ashley gave it to him and cleared his throat. 

"This story goes back further than when I was born. Hell even before the first queen and king existed in the supernatural community. We are a part of a gifted bloodline genetics gifted by the moon goddess herself. This story does not start with my sister but that is where things turn dark."