05. hole pics ..?

shidou reeks

y/n
GUYS
I FORGEOT TO ASK
when is ur next match ...
I DINF KNOW WHETHER MU
SCHED WILL OVERLAP W
IT OR NOT 😓💔

isagi
dw
it's not until like another
month
and we get 2 weeks off
in a couple days :)

y/n
OH MY GODGAH,;'cLSLSvvn'
WHY DIDNF U TELL ME?!£:
I GER TO SEE U AGAIM!.'zx??

isagi
mhm :)
i'm so excited
miss u sm

y/n
AHHASJKXNS ME
TOO <33333

bachira
Y/NNIEEE
WANNA GO THE
THEME PARK??!!

y/n
AAAHHH OFC BACHIII <3
WE CAN GET CANDY FLOSS
WAIT BACHI
U NEVER FACE REVEALED
👿👿👿

y/nAAAHHH OFC BACHIII <3WE CAN GET CANDY FLOSSWAIT BACHIU NEVER FACE REVEALED👿👿👿

chigiri
hole pics ..? 😧

bachira
OH
JAKDKAKABBAZ

bachiraOHJAKDKAKABBAZ

ME

y/n
AAAHSJDKC OMFGUS
UR SO ADORABALE
SO CUTIEIEIEIIR
I WAMNA SMOTHER U W
KISSESJSJ

bachira
DO IT THEN

y/n
BET
OMG CAN WE ALL GO IUT
SOMEWHERE??!!

bachira
YES PSLSPSLPSLS
i wanna go to the theme park
w just u tho :<<<<<

y/n
OFC BACHI WE WILL <333

karasu
OMG CAN WE ALL GO...
i second this
we'll have to drag rin rin out
by the scruff of his neck tho

y/n
dw i'll help
speaking of
rinniieeee
RINNIIIEEEEEEERINRIN

rin
what.
we'll have to drag rin rin...
fuck off.
i don't want to spend my time
off with you imbeciles.

shidou
who u gonna spend it with?
ur brother? 💀

rin
kill yourself.

y/n
RINNIEEEEE :((((
call me
plz

rin
piss off.

y/n
...
u asked for this buster. 👿👿

y/n is offline

chigiri
what ...

rin
fuck off
stop spamming me.

karasu
@y/n GET DOWN MR
PRESIDENT 🗣️🗣️

rin is offline

reo
oh shit 💀
is he pissed off or did
he actually pick up?

shidou
POOKAAAAY 🗣️🗣️
I'LL SAVE U ‼️‼️

shidou is now offline

nanase
uhh, shidou-san is crawling
down the hallway again ...

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

rinnie <3

ongoing call, 0:11

"riiiin, stop ignoring me", you pouted, placing your phone on your vanity as you turned your camera on.

you heard shuffling from the other side of the call, with rin's camera flickering on to show him slightly sweaty with a pair of dumbbells in arms.

"hot." you spurted out before clasping your hand to your mouth, muttering a soft apology that came out muffled behind your hand.

rin scoffed, a faint blush adorning his cheeks, which wasn't too noticeable due to his already flushed state. "what do you want, i'm busy", he stated monotonously, continuing with his workout.

you puffed your cheeks at his lack of interest, resting your chin on your knee, "go out with me over your break." your eyes widened after rin gave you a look, "wait i didn't mean it like that-"

"fine. but i'm not going out with the rest of those idiots." his words came out slightly whiney due to him curling the weights as he spoke. you swore your brain short circuited for a second.

"omg are you taking me out on a date~?"

"yeah."

"oh." you couldn't help the heat that rose to your face as rin looked at you with that same straight face, but somewhat of a cocky glint in his eyes. the smallest smirk pulled at his lips.

"you're so easy to shut up. it's embarrassing."

before you could retaliate, a loud bang was heard over the phone, making rin tear his gaze away from you and towards the door.

"hey rin rin, whacha doooiiin~"

rin physically cringed, scowling at the figure that scurried over to his phone, which was stood up atop a cabinet.

shidou noticed your confused expression as he came into frame, a grin drawn on his face.

"hey angel, lookin' extra pretty today" he cooed, bending down and tilting his head to look at you.

"keep going i'm close", you said straight faced, until both you and shidou burst out cackling simultaneously.

"just as bold as you are on text, huh angel?" shidou's eyes cast downward, "let's see if you keep that up in person."

rin clicked his tongue as he threw a towel over his head, placing his dumbbells under his bed. "if you're finished, then get out. i don't have time for two idiots." rin stormed over and snatched the phone from in front of shidou, leaving the spiky-haired man sneering.

the low angle that rin held the phone at made him look all pouty - it was adorable. "bye y/n, see you soon."

you laughed lightly, looking at rin endearingly, appreciating the softened tone he spoke to you with. "bye bye rinnie, bye ryusei!! love you both!" rin gave a gentle look before you put the phone down, with shidou screaming words of victory in the background.

you looked at your blank phone screen a little longer as you smiled - you had found yourself some really amazing friends.

🤍𓆩♡𓆪☁️

WOOOOO SHIDOU ON FIRST NAME BASIS W'S IN THE CHHHAT.