CHAPTER 20: Last Minute

2 hours of waiting...2 hours...Niall was surely having a bad time...

Louis couldn't stay calm...and Eleanor was sleeping..I could see her face was stress and freak out. Liam also can't stay focus that he keeps walking back and forth.

Finally the doctor came out...and that he said a terrible news to the 4 of us...

"He lost lots of blood and that the bullet was rusted that it cost Niall's blood to infect his heart...he needs a heart before his collapse..." the doctor said.

Eleanor woke up from the news she heard.... that was terrible...were are we gonna find a heart before 12:00 PM! 

It took my calm-ness away! I freak out! I freak Out! Until the doctor came back...he said that I was capable of the operation and that my heart fits Niall...

I was sure...it's my faith...my faith that my heart will become Niall's....

I accepted the doctor's offer...Liam refuse to give me up that he took my hands and never let go...

"No! Please! No Steph!" Liam pleaded

"It's the best way...and his your friend..and you're a band...without him...it will never be the same..." I replied...

I let go of Liam's hand...Louis also tried to stop me but I dodge his grip...Eleanor had a chance and whispered...

"Please Steph...no...you're my friend...I just don't let go of a friend..."

I smiled and just walk and followed the doctor...

*This is it...I never thought my life will turn out...to be happy in the end...I may have experience hate but thanks to this guys...I finally found who I suppose to be...now my heart beats to another...take care of it Niall...*

===*===*===*===*===*

Dab dab...dab dab...dabdab...

"He's okay Doc!W\Vital signs are catching up..."

"Good,let him rest and after that move him to the room 20"

===*===*===*===*===*

Niall your awake! I heard Liams voice...

Oh God Niall! said Eleanor...

Whats...happening...I asked..

Niall you got shot... and your heart was infected by the bullet...now that someone gave you one your back! said Louis...

"Who gave...who gave it?" I asked weakly...

I heard no answer...the room was filled with gloom...

"answer me...who gave me a heart!" I asked one more...this time my voice was hard...

"Steph...steph gave her heart for you..." Eleanor said with teary eyes...

"What!Why did you allo her!Why her!Why!"  I yelled.

"Niall it wasn't us, she broke away and she really want you back...she really broke away from us just for you..." Eleanor said...

My heart ache...Eleanor...your the one beating for me...you're the one who gave me another chance...

"Take care of me..." I heard from the wind...

"Yes I will" i replied with a little voice...

1 WEEK LATER.

Harry please lower the volume of that TV! I can't pray quitely...

"This is for the girl who gave my life another chance...to the girl who gave up hers just for me...to the girl who live her life dreadfully,but found happiness through us..."

Then balloons drop from the stairs... it was Stephany's Birthday...even though we lose her...her soul well be with us...

I went out after the prayer and cooled myself off...

"Steph...hope you're having a full life...sorry that you gave me yours...and thank you..."

Just as I finish my last word, the boys came out and embrace me.

Come on Niall... whether she goes...she'll be with you! His on you Niall! :)

I smiled and teared up and hugged the guys...then Eleanor came and gave us some cookies...cookies with a heart icing and letters S-T-E-P-H-A-N-Y in each cookie...

STEPHANY, THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for what an ENDING this is...but this is all I can think off..

Stephany may really have sacrifice herself...but her heart beats for Niall...

I really dedicated this chapter to akinoreV0707, she inspired me...especially her Niall Horan Sequel. Read it :)

Thanks again and may God Bless you! :) Kissess! :D