Chapter 7: Happiness at it's Finest

Info. 

Guys! :) This will be my last chapter for this week until next week. Cause you know. Schools resuming and I can't balance Wattpad and study,and worse,Exams next week. Already! So I gotta review everything out. Hope U understand :D I'll update as soon as possible just for my readers and Fans :) Thanks again :) Kisses :xxx 2013~!

------------------------------

 I was amazed. The inside was way bigger than I expected. Filled with shops and foods carts! I wanted to scream of enjoyment,maybe because it's my first time again. I'm blaming my Step dad :(

Then Louis saw me with wide eyes.

"Looks like someone's gonna enjoy" Louis said with a higher voice.

I laughed at what Louis did to his voice. Then Liam hold my hands. "Wanna try out the Milk Tea?It's super great,we even thought to bring the entire store with us." Liam said with a smile.

"Sure." I replied

Before we could move Harry said "Alright Boys,Jackets up."

I didn't know what they were doung until Niall explain. "We do this everytime we sneak out to do something fun.Fans are everywhere"

I smiled and smiled at Niall.

At first I was confuse cause the guys keep CHANGING DIRECTIONS on where the Milk Tea shop was. I just far away,then notice a small stand with a Direction sign on it.

I shaked Liam's hand (Yes,He didn't let go of it) and pointed the stand. 

"Oh! Guys Stephany  found the stand" Liam said to the other guys.

"Alright Steph!" Harry said and smiled.

We walked to it and saw we were at the side wing so we gotta move to the center mall to find the shop. After some minutes, we finally arrived at the shop.

"Waddya What" asked Liam

"Oh,I don't know,just the same thing you ordered maybe." I said whispering

"Chocolate Cookie Craze?" Liam asked

"Sure" I replied.

We sat at the left corner of the shop. It was a Wi-fi zone. So They all took out their phones. Liam was typing something on what i heard "Twitter" I just smiled at them.

"Where's your phone" asked Zayn

"I haven't got any phone" I replied

I told them I was banned from using phone cause that said I was to clumsy to have one.

The boys frowned, "Your Step dad really needs to learn love and care" Louis sad while frowning.

Then our ordered came up, the guys gulped like there was no tomorrow. I just giggled and drank a few, at first I was disgust st its flavor.

"Liam,those this really taste like hell!" I said whiperly

"Hahaha,I now it taste bad at first but take a sip one more try." He said'

I sip alright and god! It tasted good,I wonder why,but I just started to drink it all.

After we drinked it all, we walked around the center mall. I show fascinating dresses and even jewelries.  Then I felt someone grab my hand and he lead me to a shop. It was Liam. 

"We plan to buy you a phone Steph" He said smilng

"What? No I can live without phones." I said weakly.

"But we can't live without you." Liam said 

I smiled,he was so humble and cute! Today he was the nicest guy I seen.

Then he bought a phone, he lend it to,I didn't want to open it yet but the guys provoked me.

I open it and saw an apple symbol, they say it's an iPhone 4s, a diligent phone from Apple Product. I was shock to see the prices ($30,000). I put it in Liam's hand but he returned it to me.

"Take it." Liam said softly. I couldn't resist his smile so I accepted it. He thought me alot on his phone. Twitter,Facebook,Messaging,Camera,Instagram and lots more. He even put the guys phone number into my contacts. "Remember,If you ever get lost,call me or the guys,alright?" asked Liam

"Alright,Mr.Liam" I said happily

Right after we left, the guys asked Louis to prepare the van. I just got curious, then Louis left to start it. Zayn asked "So,what's the plan?"

"Excuse me?" I asked .

"Oh yeah, Louis birthday is coming up,this December 25." Niall explained

I giggled,cause the guys we're sweet to each other,their like a family. :)

As soon as we finish,we left,with a bright smile in my face :D

==================================

So how was my story? Comment it. :)

I'm so happy that someone still reads these stories. :) 

Love Yah! Love Yah! Oalright Schools resuming and I hate it -__-

BTW Thanks again! Kisses :xxx 2013~