Chapter 5: Little Things

"what" I answered back,noticing Niall was fixing his hair.

"This is your new home!" He said excitedly.

I got shocked,are they,are they really letting me stay at this enormous house,

"No I can't,I mean it's really embarassing,you have important things in here,and I might just break it" I said nervously.

Right after said those words, somebody behind me gave me a pat, It was Paul.

"You should really stay here,It's getting dark outside and you won't like it when I worry" Paul exclaimed

I just give a long blow and held my hands together.

"Okay" I said shyly.

""Horray!" The guys just shouted.

After a time, the boys picked up my bag.

"Oh!wait,what are you doing?" I said

''Putting it to your room" they said

"Room?Oh No I cant I mean you already let me stay,I won't accept your offer" I said. 

Then Liam suddenly lifted me while I was standing, Liam brought me upstairand the other guys followed, I weakly hit Liam's shoulder,but he won't let go,until we arrived at a door,perhaps the first door facing the stairs. 

"Liam,can you put me down,I'm not comfortable" I said weakly

"So sorry my love" Liam said with a small grin in his face.

"Aw right! This is your room Stephany" Harry said while laughing at us.

"No! I won't It's so embarassing, world-wide famous boy band helping a ugly me" I said crying

I ran downstair trying to reach the door, but i felt someone grab my hand,it was Niall.

"C'mon,do this for me?" Niall insisted

Tears fell down my cheek until Liam whispered to Niall's ear

"Bring her to her room, so she can rest" I heard.

Then Niall carried me like her bride towards a big room.

She then put me down as we entered the room.

"Wow!This room is so huge!I mean my bedroom is like the corner of this"

"Alright,you better sleep.You have a big day tomorrow" Niall said then went out locking the door from inside.

"Big day?"I asked, i was bothered 

"What if their lieng to me,and they're not a famous boyband but a theif or bandits?" I asked inside my mind.

------------------

The last thing I knew, I was awake, looking out of the window, the bright sun was so amazing I felt alive and free! Away from my step dad's brutal punches and hurtful words.

As I looked at the door,Paul was their.

"Had a good sleep?" Paul asked

"Yes!The most wondeful sleep of my life!" I shouted while picking up my things.

"Really! hahaha nice!Hey!wait what are you doing?" Paul said curiously

"I'm leaving,I just stayed her cause it's dark right?I mean I won't like to bother the boys" I said

"No!" thats what I heard from Paul, then he just lift me up! (Again,I hate it when People pick me up)

Then he went downstairs around the dining room, and I saw the 5 guys already preparing breakfast.