Chapter 3: Prankster on the Go!

TRICK WORD: Slime (A green-colored liquid with icky texture)

As Paul and I entered the house, a big sliky green-colored water (fake slime) poured down our head and I just looked at Paul's face.

"Baam! Got you Paul,I todl you guys It would work!" a guy wearing turtle-neck explained.

"Oh Louis! When I get my hands on you!" then Paul just rushed towards the spiral stairs.

"Oh oh! He's on to us, RUN!" Another guy with blonde hair shouted.

Chaos spread through the house, all of the 5 guys keep running and running to evaed Pauls grip.

I giggled, then all of the running stop when Paul got Louis,

"Aw! Paul,It was just a prank, and now you got green slime on me turtleneck" The guy exclaimed

"Yeah! It's alright, but not for our guest!" Paul shouted

"Oh,Hi there me lady " the guy with turtleneck whispered.

I smiled and just wave my hand to say hi.

Then Paul left to change upstairs, I just stood at the door. After a while the other 4 boys came barging in the living room, and suprised when they saw me.

"Well, Hello their" a guy with a shirt imprinted with a name Harry.

As "Harry" said Hi, the others did the same.

I got so nervous I intake my medicine, but still got nervous and collapsed.

----------------------

I just woke up, hearing giggles, when I open my eyes I saw the 5 boys looking at me like crazy.

I screamed loudly bause I got shocked. Then the boys all ducked like there was an earthquake.

Slowly,I lessen my scream, then they began to stand up, looking at me like I'm a crazy person

"Why did you scream?" A guy with tattoes on his arm asked.

"Oh, I'm so sorry I just got scared..." I calmly said

"Scared?Scared of us,those these angelic faces look scary?" "Harry" exclaimed

I just giggled. Then Paul arrived with some pizza on his hands

"Finally!" The blonde guy said.

I just smiled, then Paul gave me a slice, I was so hungry that my stomach growling.

"You better eat kid, don't want you to get hospitalized again,don't you" Paul said while smiling.

As I eat, the guys whispered question to Paul. 

"All right Guys!I'm gonna introduce you to Stephany Hellen Frost" Paul Shouted.

=======================================

Finish! :) I got started up early so I might continue this for  while :D

By The Way. Thanks to @akinoreV0707 and @Captain_Mullingar U two are awesome :)

I'm gonna dedicate this to you two :)

Thanks! Don;t forget to vote or Fan me

Share.Like.Enjoy!

Kisses :xxx