Chapter 4: Let the Love God In

"She is Stephany Hellen Frost" Paul explained

As Paul proceed to announce what happen to me I got bored,seemingly I saw a wide-screen television equipped with CD's,Albums,Speakers,Audio Set-up, everything! 

My eyes widened, and i felt a breeze at my entire body, i tried to warm myself by rubbing my hand to my limbs, then the guy with tattoes on his shoulder cuddled right to me.

"Cold?" He asked

"Quite,I mean I'n not use to this kind of us" I said

"Don't worry your gonna get use to it." "He exclaimed"

As Paul finish every last bit of details to what happen to me, the 5 boys cuddled all side to side.

I got squeezed right with the guy with tattoes on his arms and with the blonde one.

I started to feel dizzy, so I intake another medicine,relieving me from dizziness.

Then Paul stood up, smiling.

"Alright guys!Introduce yourself to Stephany,I already introduces myself during the ride" Paul exclaimed.

So as the boys talked about themselves I got their name faster than I thought, the guys with tattoes on his arms was Zayn Malik,the blonde was Niall Horan,the curly hairstyle guy was Harry Styles,the guy with a bit of curlies was Liam Payne and the prankster was Louis Tomlinson.

Then I got tired from what happen today.I notice that the time was already 9:00 PM

I remembered my curfew,but then! Im not on my step dads house anymore!

I shouted so loud I startled the boys.

"What was that!" Liam said

"Oh sorry,I should act like this,I mean it's not my house,I'm sorry" I whimped

"Babe,this your new home." Niall said

I was suprised at what Niall said, my world began to arose about all hatred,I just saw his beatiful eyes looking at me.

=====================================

Finally! Stephany has a new home,and she's so lucky that it's One Direction who said that! :)

Thanks to my readers or anything :D

Thanks to all my mentors about writing story Tehehe! :)

Kisses :xxx

TRICKY WORD: SHOP