CHAPTER 19 : Final Hours

I was exhausted! I lost Bruno before he could see me...I hid in the woods and made my way towards the boys house...before I could cross the road...I saw the house was filled with ambulance...police officers were putting up some safety line...

I run towards the boys... Niall was already suffering! Zayn was crying and Harry was calling someone...until I saw Liam...

"Liam!Liam!" I shouted!

"Steph!What!you escape?" Liam asked.

I can't say it so I just nodded...

"The police are already looking for Bruno...and I heard the chief officer that they caught him along Mclurry street." He said joyfully.

I can't smile nor show positive attitude...Niall is suffering because of me...

Liam said that the Niall is on the way to the hospital...but his life is in danger...

My heart broke..I...Me..I was the one why Niall got shoot! Why! Why!

Louis was stroking Eleanors hair...Eleanor was crying and shaking...Niall's blood was still wet on the ground...

Liam said that we should go and pray... Zayn and Harry stayed behind to guard the house...Liam,Louis and Eleanor came with me...

The hospital was crowded...'cause a storm was creating a large blizzard...

Niall was still in the operating room...Liam went to buy some coffee...Eleanor keep calm and Louis was standing near the operating room door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Niall! Okay Guys and Gals! One more Chapter and say goodbye to 

'Saved at the Last Minute (1D)'

Thanks and lots of kisses!