Chapter 6: Let's Live while we're Young

Liam's POV:

 "Hospital! Call Paul,we gotta bring her to the Hospital." I said.

I didn't know that she was hiding her wounds till yesterday.Now I'm scared.

She just got here, I.. I mean we need here. I just can't see her like this.

Then Paul came, she lift Stephany gently and the other guys we're trying to cover her wounds. I followed them at the van.

-------------

I woke up feeling dizzy.I stared at the ceiling

"Why?What happen to me" I said. Then I heard people talking outside.

After a minute the door open, I saw Liam and the other guys approaching me. 

"How are you?" Niall asked. I smiled "Fine,Thank You Guys" I said.

"You scared us back their" Liam exclaimed. I tried to get up but I can't.

"Wooah their girl,you lost plenty of blood." A nurse standing near the door said.

"What?" I asked curiously. 

"You lose so much blood you collapes" the nurse said exxagerately.

I moan and sadness took over 

"What's the matter?" Harry asked.

"it's just I'm new to your life and I already let you spend money for my useless life!" I yelled.

Luckily, the nurse left before I said that, I cried I wanted to run but I can't

"Stephany Hellen Frost!You are not a pain in the back for us! Remember that! Your life is important to us,don't say things that would kill us from the inside!" I heard Liam saying it.

Then Liam left the room with teary eyes.

"He Likes you" whispered Louis.

"What?!" I whispered back.

"He likes you,It's the first time I saw Liam do that.He don't say heartful things if he don't like people" he whispered back to me.

I wanted to weakly hit him in the face but still I couldn't

After 30 minutes Liam came back.

"Sorry if I shouted" Liam said weakly

"It's okay,I understand everything" I answered back.

"You do?" Liam asked

"Yes" I whispered. Then all of the sudden the other guys sang a song I don't know.

"All these Little Things" 

I got aware of what they sang. Then Liam said.

"You know that Steph?" He asked

"No,Not really.I got stuck at my bedroom so long I don't know music anymore" I replied

"Don't know music,Golly! You step dad mUst not only be cruel! Music is my.." Louis

"OURS!" Niall cutting of Louis

"Our Life" Louis continued.

Liam smiled at me looking at my eyes. Then before we could have looks at each other. The nurse came back.

"Alright Girl.You gotta drink this after you eat,alright?" The nurse asked

"Alright" I replied. Then I wasn't aware the boys delivered pizza and tacos. The entire room smelled good :)

I wasn't really hungry but Niall's chewing made me want to eat one! :)

After a while I was allowed to leave the hospital. I can't believe myself.I just got out of the hospital yesterday now I'm back. I'm such a weakling.

Paul left a while ago but asked Louis to drive the van around if I was feelng better.

I looked at them, then Niall asked me "Where you wanna go Steph-any" He said making sure he added the ""Any"" correctly .

"Oh,nowhere,I might bother you guys.." I looked down. then Zayn touch my chin lifting it up.

"Your request is denied" Zayn said while a smirk appeared at his face.

"Let's go to town!" Niall yelled. Everyone Looked at us. I giggled. 

"I think we should talked INSIDE the van" Louis said. Inside the van we all laughed. I was so anxious of laughing,maybe because I always cried and never laugh throughout my life.

Louis started the van and left the hospital. The drive was so long cause the Hospital was quite far from the Town mall. I fallen asleep at Harry's shoulder.

--------------

"Waky-waky baby face" I heard Harry say it.

"Oh! Hehehe sorry." I whispered

"No worries" Harry smiled

We got off the van and I got shocked, the mall was huge! I couldn't believe what I saw.

The parking lot was so full that Louis scratch his head and said "Wew!I think this spot will do."

We we're near the side entrance of the mall,as soon as Louis finish parking we all entered.

=========================

Liam,You little lovey-dovey you :)

Thanks again for reading. Don't worry I update things early and never late.

Or until school resumes :( 

D*mn School :( Thanks Again! :3