𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 22

~Hollyyyy shitttt... Hot af!! They slayed that dance tho. Chef's kiss~

-Start of Chapter 22-

It's an ambush!

I glare on floor at that door. Due to the moonlight, I can work out shadows. Footsteps...

Instinctively, I flatten myself against the wall holding my breath. Hidden in the darkness, keenly aware of the imminent danger. 

As the first figure enters the room, a dagger gleams in the dim light, hurtling towards me with deadly precision. Time seems to slow as I instinctively lean to the side, the sharp blade grazing the strands of my hair. The metallic tang of the blade brushes against my cheek, before it embeds into the wall.

Without wasting a moment, I retaliate. Picking up a dagger from the floor, I emerge from the shadows like a phantom, swift and deadly. The first intruder, caught off guard by my evasion, is swiftly disarmed with a precise strike to the wrist. The weapon clatters to the floor, and the assailant winces in pain.

The room erupts into chaos as more figures emerge from the darkness. They're skilled, but so am I. 

I duck and weave through the onslaught, my weapon an extension of my body. A kick to the stomach sends one opponent stumbling backward, while a well-aimed elbow strike disarms another. The metallic clash of weapons resonates in the air as the fight intensifies.

A dagger sails towards me from an unexpected angle, and I twist my body with impeccable precision, narrowly avoiding the lethal trajectory. The blade embeds itself into the wall behind me, a stark reminder of the danger that surrounds me.

The scent of sweat and the metallic tang of blood permeate the air as the fight rages on. I move gracefully, switching between offense and defence seamlessly. The attackers, initially confident, begin to realize that they're facing a formidable adversary.

My strikes are relentless, fuelled by the adrenaline coursing through my veins. A spinning kick takes down two assailants at once, and a swift parry deflects an incoming blade. The room is now a battlefield, and I am the relentless force at its centre.

Blood stains the floor as the skirmish continues, and the groans of the fallen blend with the clash of weapons. I fight with a fierce determination, my movements guided by a primal instinct for survival. The assailants, driven back by my unwavering resolve, exchange wary glances.

As the last opponent falls, defeated and disarmed, a heavy silence descends upon the room. The moonlight casts an eerie glow on the aftermath of the skirmish—bodies scattered, weapons discarded, and the air thick with the residue of violence.

Breathing heavily, I take a moment to assess the situation. The ambush has been thwarted, but the memory of the fight lingers. Adrenaline still courses through my veins, and the metallic taste of victory mingles with the lingering scent of blood. These assassins... Who sent them...

I'm about to let my guard down when I hear footsteps behind. Shit! There're more?!!

My heart pounds in my chest as the sound of approaching footsteps disrupts the eerie silence that followed the first ambush. The shadows seem to dance with unseen movements, and I prepare myself for another round of conflict.

As the second wave of assailants enters the room, they move with a coordinated precision that sets them apart from the previous group. Their skill is evident, and I find myself facing a more formidable challenge.

Swift strikes and calculated manoeuvres fill the air as the fight intensifies. I deflect blades, dodge attacks, and retaliate with a relentless determination. An assassin thrusts forward with a sword. I however doge it before slashing my dagger deep into his stomach and pull it out. He drops to the ground with a thud. One stabs my arms and groan falling to the ground. But before he can hurt me anymore I stab my dagger mercilessly into his leg