𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6

Song- Chasing That Feeling: TOMORROW BY TOGETHER

~this ch is hella hella long, so ya might wanna loop the song if u r listening to it :D~

-Start of Chapter 6-

I am going the Grand Ball!!

my eyes spark with joy, and I'm on the verge of screaming in happiness. However, I manage to contain my excitement, keeping my mouth shut.

"Thank you! Thank you thank you so so much!! I don't know how I'll repay you but I literally owe my entire life" I clasp her hand in mine and exclaim.

"Don't need to be so thankful. It's just a little favour." she smiles.

I don't think she realises what this means to me.  the chance to explore the world without the shackles of my brothers. YASSFGAKD!!

"It might be a little favour to you but this is the best birthday present to me!!" After saying this I stop. Shit! Not only did I let myself be discovered but I also gave away my birthday! Shit!

"Wait its your birthday today??!!" She exclaims.

"Well it's tomorrow..." I smile shyly

"Omg! Your birthday marks the start of the year. So unique! Why isn't this place decorated?? Your brothers should light this place up. It's the maknae's birthday!!" she suggests with excitement, but my smile fades.

"I'm their sister only by name and blood. Never by heart..."

"But can't they at least wish you a happy birthday?" she pouts feeling sorry for me.

"They have never and they won't this year as well. I don't think they remember as well." I say smiling sadly

"Wait so you don't have a birthday cake?" she genuinely seems shocked.

"Well some of the maids and chefs quietly make a small cake and we celebrate it in my room without my brothers knowing. I'm thankful for that much."

Miss Area sighs.

"Oh well turn that frown upside down. Your coming to the Grand Ball with me!!" she tries to stay positive and I feel my mood brighten up again. "Get ready and everything and meet me at the gate when the clock strikes 7."

"It's winter so the days are short. The sun's already coming down. They won't be able to see me in the dark!" I feel confidence rising within me! I can do this!

Miss Area goes out and disappears withing the hallways. I slowly sneak back into my room.

Okay I have to get ready... Shit! I don't have a dress. What should I do?? Um...

"Hey you!! Come here!" I whisper to the servant walking in front of room. She looks at me startled and then hurriedly comes in my room checking that no one saw me.

"Yes Lady Y/N." She bows down in front of me.

"What's your name?"

"Huh!?" she looks taken back. Has no one asked her name? Poor her.

"Your name?"

"Oh y-yes. P-Pardon me. I'm Jia my Lady." she says shyly still bowing down.

I chuckle, "Get up Jia, You'll break your back like that!"

"Thank you my Lady"

"I need a favour of you Jia" I say hopefully