𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9

~Srry guys no song... Instead you can admire Sunghoon, the hot ice prince. Ur welcome. I just realised it's not showing fully on my ph so just click it to view the full pic, hopefully.~

-Start of Chapter 9-

"Ugh!!!" My eyes flew open, me feeling breathless. My hands, fly to my the aching pain at my neck and I feel a bandage...

"You're awake!" I hear a voice at the end of the bed I'm sleeping on. "Don't touch your neck too much, it will hurt..."

"Huh?" I say confusingly... What happened to me?... My head hurts as I try to refresh my memory... 

"Try not to think too much. You need to rest for a while. You lost a lot of blood" he says. Blood. Why does that word make my breathing faster? "Sunghoon hyung drank too much of your blood.

Sunghoon... Blood... drank too much?  I groan again, my head hurting every time I think. I touch my forehead to find another bandage... Scared I sit up on the bed, my hands still on my forehead.

"Wait did you lose your memory!!??!! Shit I know that cut on you forehead was pretty bad. But I didn't realise it was that bad to make you lose your memory!" The guy stands up, looking concerned and walks out of the room. "Jungwon!! I think she's lost her memory!"

And he's gone and I try to rethink everything once again... Sunghoon?... blood?... Jungwon?... Then it all comes at once. My head exploding with my memories of yesterday.

"Ack!!" I grab my head curling up on the bed. 

I hear two voices at the door.

"She lost her memories??" I hear Jungwon's stern voice. I remember him from yesterday.

"Yes! I saw her wake up and she did not understand a single thing." the other replies.

I catch his eye and he stops. I see Jungwon walking towards me.

"Don't come near me!!! You monsters!!!" I cry out backing away as far as I can.

"Guess she's got them back. Just give her food and some clothes." Jungwon's sighs and does a U-turn back towards the door and my breathing stabilizes. I realise  that I'm not in my dress. I'm in a simple blue nightdress. The servants probably changed my clothes

"But Jungwon!" he calls out after him.

"Hm?

"She needs to get her cut treated." he says looking at me and I touch the bandages on my neck.

"The servants can deal with that. I'll order the doctor to come." Jungwon say in monotone.

"What about her bite? Vampire bites can't be treated with normal medicines. And only Jay hyung has them. An-

"And he's not trusting anyone else with the medicine. I know I know. In that case ask Jay hyung to treat all her injuries." Jungwon finishes his sentence. He starts to walk towards the door and closes the door behind him. And the other guy starts to walk towards me with a pitying face.

"Don't hide please. I'm not as scary as Jungwon." he sits at the edge of my bed and I start shaking in fear. "Despite being the second youngest, he's the scariest... Weird huh? I'm Kim Sunoo by the way."

I remain silent, casting a hesitant gaze into his eyes. Unlike Sunghoon's red eyes from yesterday, his are perfectly normal, resembling a sweet chocolate brown like any other person's. Is he the person Unnie mentioned as the nicest one? As I study him further, I notice his soft features, fox-like eyes, and a charmingly sweet smile.