𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 12

~Jake looks majestic!!!... Let's GO!!!~

-Start of Chapter 12-

"Hi! I'm Jake."

A playful smile plays on his face.

He extends his hand for a shake.

The guy from yesterday stands at my door, his thick Aussie accent filling the room.

I hesitate, but curiosity compels me to slowly extend my hand towards his. His palms are rough, exactly what you'd expect from a seasoned warrior.

"Nice to officially meet you, Moon Y/N" he says, his eyes gleaming with a mixture of warmth and excitement, yet fierce. He resembles a puppy...

His features captivate my attention. His, face blessed with a unique beauty, exudes a friendly charm, with soft lines and a gentle smile that seem to invite ease. A rounded jawline frames his expressive features, and there's a hint of boyish innocence that makes him approachable. 

Despite the fierceness that occasionally glints in his eyes, there's an undeniable cuteness that softens his overall demeanour, creating a unique blend of friendliness and underlying strength. A mop of tousled hair adds a touch of carefree charm to his overall appearance. 

Jake's pretty face emanates an approachable aura, making me feel at ease in his presence.

Our hands meet, and for a moment, time seems to pause. It's as if the unspoken connection we shared through the door has now found a tangible form. Jake's grip is firm, yet there's an underlying gentleness that I didn't anticipate.

With a subtle invitation in his eyes, Jake suggests, "How about we make the formalities more interesting? Ever held a sword before?"

I shake my head, admitting my lack of experience in the art of swordplay. His playful smile widens, and with a flicker of excitement, he says, "Well, today's your lucky day. I happen to be quite the swordsman, and I'm willing to share my wisdom."

Jake picks up his sword from the floor, "But we first have to treat the cut.

I look at the sword and there is no blood. How did he know that I have a cut?

"I don't have a cut" I lie bluntly. Jake looks at me sighing.

"Y/N. I have trained for sword fighting my entire life. I know when someone get a from a sword or not. Even the tiniest scratched can be noticed by me. Now..." He places his palm out. 

I place my palm of his. It's in a fist but you already see the hint of blood from the sides.

"Y/N! Why would you touch an unknown sword you know nothing about?!! Especially it's blade" Jake scolds me and I tilt my head looking at him confused.