𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5

Song: Don't Wanna Cry - Seventeen

-Start of Chapter 5-

~~~

Darkness evolves around me. Just a faint light far away. I slowly slowly walk towards the light. I look at my hands. They are soft like a child's. They are small like a child's too. I feely my face. Full of baby fat... I'm back to a child?!! Worried I look in front of me. A woman facing away from me... In a beautiful white dress. I feel my mood lighten up.

"Mum!!" I run towards her, my smile widening, "Mum! I missed you so much!"

She turns around... Oh how much I've missed her!

Her face is so beautiful and elegant unlike any planet or moon. Her eyes a crystal clear azure like the sea. Her soft lips forming a magnificent smile making all my worries fade away. Her smooth dark hair flowing like the water. She gives me hope like the first hint of life in the cold merciless winter.

She opens her hands welcoming me into her embrace. I run into her lap crying tears of joy making her shoulder wet. It feels so nice to feel her heartbeat against mine. Don't dare leave me Mum.

"Oh my dear child!" She cooes in my ear with a gentle voice.

"Mum! How could you leave your Y/N?" I cry and cry till her shoulder is so wet that I can see her skin through the now translucent dress.

"I missed you too my Y/N!" She gently pats my back and I close my eyes.

I then realise that I couldn't see a baby bump.

"Mum?"

"Yes dear Y/N"

"Where's baby sister?" I ask innocently.

She freezes. Silence. This silence scares me. I open my eyes and start to come out of her embrace to see her face. "Mum? Where's baby siste-"

I stop and face her as I feel something. My gaze shifts to something thick and fresh dripping from her forehead. The blood gushes out, staining her white dress. After a few moments more the blood was still leaving her rapidly paling flesh, but the pulses were slower, weaker.

I snap back into my senses.

"Mum... Mum! MUM! What's happening?! Someone help!" I scream out into the abyss wailing. "SOMEONE PLEASE HELP MUM!! Please help mum..." My voice surrenders to my sobbing as I collapse onto the floor in front of my Mum.

Then she falls through the ground. I don't know how but she falls. Without thinking I grab onto her hand and she looks up at me.

Anger, in her eyes. Betrayal. She's never looked at me this way and it breaks my heart.

"It's your fault" she says. I freeze

"It's your fault that I'm not here. How could you kill your baby sister?" she says.

"No mum! I would never do that! Mum I would never do that to you and sister. Never!" I feel her hands slipping from mine.

"You're to blame Moon Y/N" she loosens her grip and falls into the abyss.

"Mum!" I cry out loud

"It's all your fault" she breathes her last words before her face disappears in the vast darkness.