𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 19

~maknae aint be maknaeing... Someone kill me he's too hot~

-Start of Chapter 19-

"That was amazing, noona!" Riki exclaims, his eyes shining with genuine excitement. "You've improved so much!"

I shyly look down at the sword in my hand, feeling a mix of pride and gratitude

I shyly look down at the sword in my hand, feeling a mix of pride and gratitude. "Thank you, Riki," I reply, a bit flustered by the compliment.

A week has flown by since I started my intense training. During this time, I have grown closer to Sunghoon more than anyone else. Sunoo, on the other hand, seems distant, not uttering a word to me at all. Niki, however, became my steadfast guide, leading me through the intricacies of combat training with precision and patience.

Niki grins, his enthusiasm contagious. "Noona, you're a quick learner. I can see the determination in your eyes."

We sit down for a short break and talk for a while.

"You know noona, you are the only one that calls me Riki. It feels weird."

I look at him fascination, "Well do you not like it? If so I'll refrain myself and call you Niki like everyone else."

Riki shakes his head vigorously "Of course not noona! I like it... It's just that the only people that called me Riki were my family..."

"But doesn't everyone just call you Niki?"

Riki's face saddens, "No... like my biological family. My parents and sisters..."

I feel sad for him and refrain from asking anymore. 

Riki then seems shake those thoughts of and says, "Noona! You are improving so amazingly!"

I chuckle, appreciating his encouragement. "Well, credit goes to your excellent coaching skills, Niki. I couldn't have come this far without you."

As we stand in the training area, bathed in the warm glow of the sunset, Niki's eyes sparkles with a sense of camaraderie. "We make a great team, don't we? But don't forget, Sunghoon hyung has been keeping an eye on your progress too. He's impressed."

A warmth spreads through me at the mention of Sunghoon's attention. Despite the complexities surrounding my feelings, his presence in my training sessions adds a layer of motivation and support.

"I appreciate that," I reply, my gaze involuntarily drifting towards the moonlit garden where I had shared many moments with Sunghoon. The garden seems to hold the secrets of both our destinies.

Riki nudges me playfully, breaking my reverie. "Let's continue the training, noona. We've got more skills to master, and I'm sure Sunghoon hyung would love to see your progress."

With renewed determination, I focus on the training, grateful for Niki's guidance and the unspoken encouragement from Sunghoon. 

~~~~~~~