CHAPTER SIX

playing nonsense

playing nonsense

@notelsiescobell : can y'all come up with nonsense outros for mexico? I can't think of any. (jk I wanna laugh)

liked by : @leahsavajeffries and 198.9k more

Instagram link

@USER5 : OMG MY BABY IS NO LONGER GONNA BE A SECRET 😭

@leahsavajeffries : so proud of my girll
^
@notelsiescobell : 💓

@taylorswift : so lucky to have you on the eras tour!

AFTER ALL OF THEM GOT HOME walker decided that he was going to bed since it was past sunset. Elsie shrugged her shoulders. "Fine with me." Aryan had to go home so it was just Elsie and Leah.

"You and Aryan are getting pretty serious." Leah said out of the blue. Elsies eyes widened. She opened her mouth a tad before closing it again.

"No, no he's my brother's best friend a bit messed up."

"But what do you feel?" Leah asked. They occasionally had girl talks so this was naturally normal. Elsie thought about it

"I like him. I won't admit it tho, I've been rejected way too many times."

"Elsie! Have you seen the way he looks at you? All those men who have rejected you is probably on there knees now." Elsie smiled and flipped her hair back.

"Oh! Leah I have something to tell you." Elsie remembered what she was going to tell everybody. Leah's head tilted to the side, curiously. "I'm opening for the eras tour!"

"Oh my gosh Elsie! When are you leaving?" Elsies face dimmed.

"August 22nd." Leah's face dimmed as well as she heard.

"That's in a week, plus you just got back?" (pretend that sabrinas concert ended in august pls 🙏)

"I know.. I can't turn down the Taylor swift tho."

"It's okay, Elsie. If I was you I would go. Plus you'll get more popular in your music, which you clearly deserve."

"I'll most likely be back when Percy Jackson starts going on. Maybe even earlier." Leah nodded and layed down on the couch, which led Elsie to do too.
They both went to sleep after the long talk they had.

●○

●●

@taylorswift : I'm so sad to be saying goodbye to Gracie, but Elsie is now going to be an opener. I did this because Gracie had so much on her plate and I didn't want her to cancel any show of hers. @gracieabrams @notelsiescobell

liked by : @notelsiescobell and 7.5m more

@gracieabrams : gonna be watching it every night just for taylor and elsie ❤️
^
@notelsiescobell : ILYSM
^
user5 : WE NEED A COLLAB RN

user10 : you really swapped out Gracie for her?
^
user5 : how abt we don't compare those two amazing artists. They're good friends anyway 🤷‍♀️